Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    maybe, sasuke just rides it out and lives...-__-(and tobi lives too, deidara's c5 was too weak to actually kill xD_

sasuke survives lol he's not going to get killed -.-
    deidara survives too... somehow LOL that's what i predict

I can't believe that Deidara can die so easily...but he finally become mad.......I hope he still alive!!!

Deidara will surely die, but sasuke will survive ^^"

The confirmed spoiler is up in the Spoiler forums. w/ pics
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

i believe that this is the spoiler

Deidara's explosion shocks both Naruto's group and Akatsuki. They remark on it's enormity.

It then goes to Akatsuki's group. Kisame-san and Itachi are having a conversation with a strange voice.

Kisame-san (with a cool expression)- "Well well, another one of us bit the dust. And I thought he was pretty strong too. There's something I seem to be forgetting though..."

Strange Voice- "It looks like Tobi died too."

Kisame- "Right, right, Tobi, that was it. Still, I'm surprised that the coward wasn't able to outrun that...sure must have been one hell of a jutsu."

Tobi....

Suigetsu calls over to Sasuke with Kuchiyose no jutsu (summoning technique) Manda comes out. Sasuke applies a genjutsu to Manda and enters his body.

Sasuke-san looks messed up though.

And then, finally what looks to be the Akatsuki leader makes an appearance. He calls over to the Akatsuki woman, "Pein" [pronounced "Payne"]

The Akatsuki woman comes out afterwards. However, now it seems as if there's someone else above them who's pulling the strings.

The one behind the scenes tells the Leader: "You will be the one to kill Naruto. Failure is unacceptable."

And it ends with those orders being given.
    LOL, Internet!!

All I gotta say is that I HOPE (it wont happen though) that Tobi save's Deidara. But Deidara knows he is going to die which I will somehow live with. Sasuke will most likely make it but...major damage..But if that spoiler is true...my friend is gonna flip if Tobi dies. She loves cute things..<.<

Ya Nah (See ya)

Naruto 363 predictions

I think Kakashi appears and uses his teletransportation jutsu

Quote Originally Posted by MORAN View Post
    I think Kakashi appears and uses his teletransportation jutsu
    How does that happen? Is he even near there cause if he was, you'd think they'd show glimpses of him see what was going on and going toward it. All it shows is Deidara, Sasuke, and sometimes Tobi. o.o

I will be severely disappointed if Tobi dies along with Deidara...If that was the case, then why even introduce his character in the first place. I hope he makes it out of the explosion and is more prominent/expanded in the future (even if he is not Tobi)!