Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    You can see he got it when he killed orochimaru, I think.
    Sasuke's eyes didn't change in the whole sequence (not I can tell), it stays the normal Sharingan.

you can only get the magenkyo sharingan when you kill your friend. that's why sasuke will never get it since he never killed naruto and also severed his ties with naruto. plus sasuke said that the reason he decided to join orochimaru was because he didn't want to do what his bro expected of him which was to attain power through the magenkyo sharingan. and if you remember sasuke's flash back when he was fighting with naruto, his father told him not to follow itachi's ways. so i don't see why people think he's got the magenkyo sharingan or is gonna attain it.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

my predict is, sasuke will never die, he is one of the main character and it's impossible for him to die that easily.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    you can only get the magenkyo sharingan when you kill your friend. that's why sasuke will never get it since he never killed naruto and also severed his ties with naruto. plus sasuke said that the reason he decided to join orochimaru was because he didn't want to do what his bro expected of him which was to attain power through the magenkyo sharingan. and if you remember sasuke's flash back when he was fighting with naruto, his father told him not to follow itachi's ways. so i don't see why people think he's got the magenkyo sharingan or is gonna attain it.
    I think when he said He didn't want to be predictable by Itachi he meant not killing the closest person to him. He did not say anything about not obtaining Magenkyo. There are alternative method, just how else could Kakashi got his. He said everyone close to him is already dead, there's no onw for him to kill for Magenkyo

maybe sasuke will use "that jutsu" that has been soo hyped about to get away but then again he doesnt have much chakra left.

this is just a wild theory but if you think about it kakashi sort of met the requirement to get the magenkyo sharingan. even though he didn't kill obito he felt guilty cuz he believed he was the cause of obito's death. therefore it is possible that this is the reason why he got the magenkyo sharingan. of course this is just a wild theory.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carlhanz View Post
    well i think the only way that sasuke is getting out of that explotion alive is if someone saves him, it can be from "snake" or konoha's shinobis, but maybe the one who saves him is kakashi or sai the only ones that haven't appear since they left, well anyway all team's have to get to the place of the explotion so there's going to be a great fight.
    well guys you goin to see sasuke new jutsu is call chidori shield

Cool

i think that if the explosion is just wide on the landscape then sasuke can just fly over it, but it is unlikely. I [B]really[B] that Sasuke cast a genjutsu at him before the explosion beccause, why would Sasuke be scared.

i thought obito belonged to the village hidden in the leaves though so he would have leaf head band
    my bet would be that kabuto saves him or naruto or suigetsu or whatever his name is...

I don't think Sasuke could use any jutsu just before the explosion since he couldn't even move.