Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Holyland ~ Kouji Mori

The release were irregular but the chapters are coming more and more these days. It's a really interesting manga about a boy who gets involved in street fights and the psychological effects on him.

Between the world of boys and men,
    There lies holyland
    Where laws don't matter and the strongest rule.
    In that world "he" roamed.
    Kamashiro Yuu,
    he was there.

yeah it was quite good, im really enojoying this manga

Ye gr8 manga, hope there'll be more and more releases as I can't wait to read more :d If u haven't read it before, its definetily worth givin a shot !

love this manga

Veteran Member
    Wow, just read the chapters that are out... good manga. Figure ill give it a bump.

Very cool manga,but I foun only 88 chapters translated.The manga is completed,but not translated :(.If somebody knows where I can find more translated chapters I'd be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by lorDyy View Post

The release were irregular but the chapters are coming more and more these days. It's a really interesting manga about a boy who gets involved in street fights and the psychological effects on him.

I'm still on the 2nd chapter and it's really good. Is there an anime for this already?

This is one of the good manga indeed.
    another update today btw

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    This is one of the good manga indeed.
    another update today btw
    Yeah. Especially like how he switches between narration and charters to explain some key concepts.

Do you think he could actually beat the boxer? The mangaka is really making it seem like a 50/50 chance towards either, when @ the beginning I just thought he would be demolished. interesting with all the people waiting in the wings to possibly fight him. And love idea of not needing to fight almost to the death always even with friends. This could be a way that the mangaka could train the weak friend to not be totally defenseless. But I think the change in Shougo was unnecessary but will yiel some catastrophic results.

I just wish the schedule was a little more regular.

Now up to 103. Here is a link: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/holyland/

Almost murdered the boxer. After the angle of the kick, I was sure he would be a killer. Doesn't seem like he'll ever learn to fight for fun. It's rare that you see a manga character fail to accomplish what they set out to accomplish. And now they intensify with the romance. Yuu was So awkward it seems not out of place in the manga, to me. Wonder how far down that dark path Shougo has gone.