Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    that was 2 of the best episodes of N.S ive seen in a long time. The opening gave away alot if your not a manga reader. I just hope its as epic in the anime as it was in the manga

Wow, looking at the scenes in the opening, this arc is gonna be epic!

Jiraya's Shadow technique was awesome!!

The episodes were just excellent, even though I know from the manga how it unfolds, I could've kept watching that fight for hours.

OMG! I love this episodes!!!, finally some real action!!!

WHAT A GREAT OPENING!!!
    Danzo is actually BERT!!!

Talking

OMG its like they where saving up all their money making shitty animation before just for this part of the series. Kishi would never forgive them if they screwed this part of the story up.....the animation quailty is superb.

Where do I start ....the OP Sign by FLOW is the best Shippuden OP period!!!

Op Screen shots:

Spoiler!

Oh man this was the best Shippuden episode to date and I always love how the anime adds little extras. Giving that Rain Gennin nub a busty wife like that ...better than he deserves.

The battle between J-man and Konan altho short looked even more intense than I had imagined it would. This is gearing up for the best animated fight of all time for Naruto.

I love that little bit with Sakura and Naruto at that celebration with all the cameos.

No need for mile long paragraphs here just enjoy some more screenshots

Various episode screenshots:
    Spoiler!

I have hit the pic limit >.<
    Last edited by POW; 10-08-2009 at 09:44 PM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Epic! Can't wait for next week! Great opening too!
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Arguable best Naruto episodes ever made and an epic chapter in one day? I know I already made a post in this thread, but damn. Loooovin' this.

Meh all they did was talk in the two episode. Shoot some soap bubbles. Nothing was epic about these two episodes. I preferred the previous opening. That song was catchy as hell. If you want to see quality. Go back to the episodes before Hidan and his partner fight the Konoha ninjas. That was some great quality. This one looks like a blur filter was put over each scene. But thats just my opinion which really matters to me I guess.

LOL just the damn opening dropped so many spoilers was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Where do I start ....the OP Sign by FLOW is the best Shippuden OP period!!!
    Who are you kidding, the mix of song and animation/scenes probably makes this the best Naruto opening overall. Next episode seems to be bringing back the really good animation for when they seriously throw down, it's about time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Meh all they did was talk in the two episode. Shoot some soap bubbles. Nothing was epic about these two episodes. I preferred the previous opening. That song was catchy as hell. If you want to see quality. Go back to the episodes before Hidan and his partner fight the Konoha ninjas. That was some great quality. This one looks like a blur filter was put over each scene. But thats just my opinion which really matters to me I guess.

LOL just the damn opening dropped so many spoilers was crazy.
    I,for my part even liked the the quality when Konoha fought Hidan & Kakuzu, but I also dislike this one. Deidara vs Sasuke was poorly animated for me too. As you said it looks like a blur filter was put on lol.