Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Arrow what would happen is naruto got the riningan

i mean if u use a doujutsu without the body for it,it would have side effects,
    but isnt it that it puts a strain on ur chakra that it uses up way too much too fast,which inturn causes the side effects.so in naruto's case were he could potentialy use the foxes chakra would give him the perfect body for the rinningan,which he could get from kohan(nagato's girl).he would be able to use way more tecs to compete on a higher level than he is now.

wat do u guys think?

Never going to happen ...if you could implant the rinnegan than people would've went after rikudo senin's eyes. And I seriosuly doubt people could withstand that much power anyway, if it crippled nagato than anyone else who attempts to use it would die.

The only way naruto could've gotten the rinnegan is if he died and nagato used his body as one of the realms. But that can't happen since nagato had a changed of heart and died anyway

he could do a transplant like any other doujutsu cause their the same,and the reason for
    why people did not go after it was that they could not get it,either he was too strong or there aren't many around.and if i remember correctly he use way too much chakra than he had that caused him to look like that.

Because it would defeat the whole purpose of him working hard. But I guess you don't understand that.

i know that about the all the work hard stuff,but in these times in the naruto verse
    where every where u go guys are spaming sharingan here and there,now that kinda defeat the purpose of working hard to get stronger doesnt it

Quote Originally Posted by itachi115 View Post
    i know that about the all the work hard stuff,but in these times in the naruto verse
    where every where u go guys are spaming sharingan here and there,now that kinda defeat the purpose of working hard to get stronger doesnt it
    The point is that the main character avoids "spaming sharingan" like everyone else, and still is able to fight on par with them.

I'm totally against Naruto gaining any sort of kekkei genkai. The kyuubi and his insanely high chakra are already pushing it enough.

Cool

A bit too late don't you think? Should've made this thread at the end of chapter 448, when every1 was speculating at the chance Nagato could've given Naruto the rinnegan.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    The point is that the main character avoids "spaming sharingan" like everyone else, and still is able to fight on par with them.

I'm totally against Naruto gaining any sort of kekkei genkai. The kyuubi and his insanely high chakra are already pushing it enough.
    Don't forget the Naruto being a Senju part
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Don't forget the Naruto being a Senju part
    Nowhere was it stated that Naruto is a Senju.

At any rate, not all Senju have a kekkei genkai, so it's not really relevant battle-wise.

Yea, I bet only Harashima have the Wood Element.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Nowhere was it stated that Naruto is a Senju.

At any rate, not all Senju have a kekkei genkai, so it's not really relevant battle-wise.
    True True, but it's heavily implied that Naruto's a senju. He does have special chakra which can withstand the kyubi's chakra.

But yea, battlewise he wouldn't have any speciall kekkeigenkai ability.