Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by echotraveler View Post
    1. luffy is not vulnerable against sword either....i think...

2. if it were the case mihawk is way stronger than him! mihawk is the greatest swordsman

3. Oda wouldn't crush Zoros dreams (neither would luffy)

4. Mihawk is Zoros indirect master, why would he kill luffy.

i have many reasons to belive Mihawk is putting a front to protect his shichibukai title, because i bet his too lazy, and loosing his shichi would mean less lazyness in his life..lol

frightening even thinking about mihawk fighting luffy seriously...

yeah well the guy is on shanks's lvl , i bet he is one of the strongest on that battlefield, at least among the shichibukai

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    I feel that Shank's about to jump in this or atleast that's what I want to happen.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

I believe it was said earlier that Shanks was keeping one of the other Yonko from attacking Whitebeard; Honestly though I forget how long ago that was supposed to be.

Yea, he's keeping Kaido at bay. I do believe though that Silvers Rayleigh may make an appearance. I think he might want to stay in the shade though unless it's necessary since he's been hiding from the marines for so long. Dragon could also make an appearance. He's got the power of wind so he can travel really fast anywhere.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

^^
    it hasnt been confirmed that dragon has the power of wind..... yet!!

3 new pics added......

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    I believe it was said earlier that Shanks was keeping one of the other Yonko from attacking Whitebeard; Honestly though I forget how long ago that was supposed to be.
    Yea he is I forgot whent hey said that also. But mihawk vs luffy dont think its going to happen or atleast be a long serious fight. Also how the hell did boa get the keys to ace's cuffs???!! Don't senguko got them?! This my opinion but I think Mihawk is one of the top strongest in that battle field and he's easily the strongest shichiwarlord thingy.

lets not forget the most awesomest possibility. mihawk has luffy against the ropes and zoro steps in. i almost dont want it to happen because i dont think i could take it.

Hmmm. Does anyone get the feeling that Buggy will jump in?
    Then again, if Mihawk knows how to use Haki then that spells trouble for our red-nosed friend, chop-immune or not.

Still, how the heck did Boa get the keys? (Even though it's a mystery how she got them, it's still kind of funny)

And something tells me Croc's going to switch sides here. Doflamingo practically asks him about doing such a thing.
    Anyone remember that thing Iva said about a certain "weakness" that he'd reveal if Croc betrays the escape party?

well croc pretty much has already betrayed them, and it does feel like evry man for himself on that field , at least the sichibukai, i mean doflamingo couldnt care less about the world goverment, on the side they are acting for themselfes, so he probably ment only join doflamingo not the WG

some more new pics from APforums:

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!