Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I think a 4th gear might be overdoing it but maybe Oda can find a way to do it. If anyone can do it, it's him. It seems like it would be falling into the DBZ SSJ3 and 4 overdoing it type of stuff. I think his haki power will be next on the list, if he even wakes up in the next 5-10 issues. we'll see.

Yeah i think he is becoming more and more aware of it now so he'll probably use it to his advantage not just when is near death or when someone else is
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I think when he recovers he's gonna be a beast and all that rest gives him plenty of time to think of new moves maybe even a possible Gear 4th?

Am i crazy? Possiblly. Am i a Visionary? Hell Yeah
    You watched way too much Dragon Ball Z in your childhood and it backfired.

Super Saiyan 1, 2, 3, 4!

That's what I think. =P
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Yeah i did but it would be good to see new moves and also it's not like i'm saying he should go beasty-like yellow glow with monkey fur lol but that wouldn't be to bad.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong