Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Ace is DEFINATELY dead! EVeryone saw... and his paper burnt out. He is gone. LiterallY! WB is just about to die as well...

I think This event will GREATLY affect Luffy, he will definatley become stronger. His haki will increase dramastically. This event will help Luffy control his haki skills.
    He will definately return one day to kill BB. But now is the time to retreat see'ing as they lost what they came for.

WE DONT KNOW THAT every one saw pell die to and he is not dead

I think that after Marineford, the stage will shift to the other Strawhats while we wait for Luffy to recover from the physical + mental breakdown.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

i agree with that. i mean luffy is going to be down for awhile he has been beaten poisoned froze shot and now he is basically 27 years old since 10 years were taken off for healing. and maybe that might be how they bring boa in she is 26-27. but any way i agree.

we know he's dead.. luffy had him in his hand.. and he DIED!

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbla View Post
    we know he's dead.. luffy had him in his hand.. and he DIED!
    dude we dont know if he will stay dead and look i posted an apology in another thread k i am sorry for stating it lets drop it i was in a bad mood and took it out on u i am sorry

It's one piece guys eveything in there is possible. maybe there is a DF user there who could revive ace in exchange with his own life. There is always a "possibility"

But even though it's hard to admit i think oda really killed ace on this one. This is a necessary death to push luffy to his limits. Oda likes long mysteries like who fix merry or WTF happened to sanji wanted poster. It could be that Oda never really killed anyone on a present time just to surprise us all on ace death.

This will have a major impact on luffy. He will need a lot of time to rest though (time skip maybe). But after this I think he will dominate the new world. he would never lose a fight again. Come to think of it luffy is probably the only main character who gets pawned the most. After he fell short on saving ace he would be more determine more than ever equalling to immense amount of haki

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    dude we dont know if he will stay dead and look i posted an apology in another thread k i am sorry for stating it lets drop it i was in a bad mood and took it out on u i am sorry
    its ok.

yeah thanks and again sorry for treating u lik and A**

dont worry about it..