Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I didn't mean to make fun of your spelling, I just pointed out that I remembered it. Seems like an okay thread but its very limited. I'm just saying re-posting a thread that was graveyarded isn't too smart.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke_perez22 View Post
    so this thread went to the graveyard becouse it wasn't clear what i was asking and so you think this thread would be better off in the theory section????
    Asking a question like that, how the tailed beasts were captured and who defeated them, we've got a thread which is called

Ask a Question Thread !?! <---- click

You can post such question there and a lot people will help you or atleast try to.

Quote Originally Posted by Harraldo View Post
    Asking a question like that, how the tailed beasts were captured and who defeated them, we've got a thread which is called

Ask a Question Thread !?! <---- click

You can post such question there and a lot people will help you or atleast try to.
    yes but we make our own scense and try to predict the battles

CHECK OUT THE 1ST POST UPDATED!!!!!

Real talk tho. Could you honestly imagine fighting a guy who turns into a soap slob or a beetle? I would of been laughing my ass off.

Cool

Oro & Zetsu didn't catch anything.

1 tails - Captured by Diedara
    2 tails - Captured by Kakuzu/Hidan teamup
    3 tails - Captured by Diedara/Tobi teamup
    4 tails - Captured by Kisame
    5 tails - 5 tails host was badass and it's bijuu can use all 5 elements so some1 strong was needed to capture him. Kisame/Itachi would've been perfect for this, but I think Kakuzu/Hidan were the ones responsible for the 5 tails capture, cause kakuzu could neutralize all of the 5 tails elemental attacks.
    6 tails - rokubi being from the mist, I think Kisame took on this task as well.
    7 tails - I think this was assigned to Sasori, but he failed to find this elusive insect cause he was also distracted with killing Oro. Not sure who caught the 7 tails but prolly Diedara/Tobi.
    8 tails - Assigned to Uchiha Sasuke who failed, then task given to Kisame.
    9 tails - Assigned to Uchiha Itachi who never meant to capture Naruto, then task given to Pain (Nagato) & konan who changed his mind and entrusted his vision of peace to Naruto.

Diedara seems to have caught the most bijuus, one alone, and 2 with tobi's help. Then Kisame took on the powerful 4 tails & 6 tails & now is going after the 8 tails.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Exact same junk as last time. Like thsv said: " There's nothing being said here that anyone who's been paying attention for the last 10 years shouldn't know."

I also can't see anything good come from all these arguments. Unlike thsv I WON'T suggest the thread starter to try again.