Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Tailed Beast battles

so i have a porblom with the anime...
    they seem to be coming up with fillers that are pretty dumb i think we would all wanted to see how the akatsuki really did capture the beasts with extended battles, but now they seem to have all but 2 (currently)

Here's the actual thread topic how did they caputre 4-7.. (example on how the thread should work) Itachi and kisame fought the 4 tails but what techniques did they use to aid them to capture them , and what made it difficult for the tailed beast to be caputre ( assume their justu's and stuff)

Here is the akatsuki:

Tailed beasts

Okay so here ny example on how the thread would kind of work:
    Okay for the 7th tailed i think that itachi would have taken that one becouse it seems like it has a leaf nature( using a water bas and earth base, that gave it a different elenent the wood) since itachi is a strong fire base guy the would have sent him out to face her.

(Remember that they have to capture them in order[thought becouse the thing would be unbalanced])
    Last edited by Sasuke_perez22; 10-01-2009 at 07:45 PM.

The last thread went to graveyard and now you're creating the exact same thread? Are you SERIOUS..come on..
    Btw. If you have a problem with the ANIME post it in the ANIME section.

Quote Originally Posted by Harraldo View Post
    The last thread went to graveyard and now you're creating the exact same thread? Are you SERIOUS..come on..
    Btw. If you have a problem with the ANIME post it in the ANIME section.
    i bet u just scan through this and i have my reasons to post it up again if u dont wanna join DONT nobody wants to hear ur complaining

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke_perez22 View Post
    i bet u just scan through this and i have my reasons to post it up again if u dont wanna join DONT nobody wants to hear ur complaining
    I didn't scan through I've compared it with your thread which went to graveyard and it's 1:1 the same.
    NOBODY is able to give you a clear answer it's all about guessing since it has NOT mentioned in the manga and that's also the reason WHY the anime guys can't animate it since it's not shown how, who and when they captured the tailed beasts.

BTW: If I remember correctly Itachi did NOT fight the 4 tailed it was Kisame only who was pretty exhausted afterwards.
    We've barely seen any techniques of Kisame yet so we can only GUESS again what he used to defeat him finally (most likely his SWORD and his water jutsus helped him to defeat the Monkey who was using lava)

Ad dumb fillers: We'd all rather like to see Flashbacks, whether it's how they captured the tailed beasts or Flashbacks of Minato / Madara / First Hokage whatever, everything would be more interesting than the fillers we've seen like Sora arc and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Harraldo View Post
    I didn't scan through I've compared it with your thread which went to graveyard and it's 1:1 the same.
    NOBODY is able to give you a clear answer it's all about guessing since it has NOT mentioned in the manga and that's also the reason WHY the anime guys can't animate it since it's not shown how, who and when they captured the tailed beasts.

BTW: If I remember correctly Itachi did NOT fight the 4 tailed it was Kisame only who was pretty exhausted afterwards.
    We've barely seen any techniques of Kisame yet so we can only GUESS again what he used to defeat him finally (most likely his SWORD and his water jutsus helped him to defeat the Monkey who was using lava)

Ad dumb fillers: We'd all rather like to see Flashbacks, whether it's how they captured the tailed beasts or Flashbacks of Minato / Madara / First Hokage whatever, everything would be more interesting than the fillers we've seen like Sora arc and stuff.
    so this thread went to the graveyard becouse it wasn't clear what i was asking and so you think this thread would be better off in the theory section????

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    This is the exact same thread. I remember you misspelling problem. You copied and pasted it after it got deleted? Not smart.

Either that or you just can't spell problem, and maybe changed it some so it won't get graveyarded again?

In any case, if it stays afloat I might as well be on topic. I think Kakuzu paired up with anyone else would be ideal for catching any beast. He can use all elements and has 5 lives.
    sorry i'am an english learner after all

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke_perez22 View Post
    so this thread went to the graveyard becouse it wasn't clear what i was asking and so you think this thread would be better off in the theory section????
    Asking a question like that, how the tailed beasts were captured and who defeated them, we've got a thread which is called

Ask a Question Thread !?! <---- click

You can post such question there and a lot people will help you or atleast try to.

It's pretty easy to guess how they really captured the Bijuu. Akatsuki beat them into the ground with their various abilities. Hidan would have used his ritual, Kakuzu would have used his masks and various combination techniques, Itachi would have mindfucked any Bijuu/Jinchuuriki without taking so much as a step, Kisame would just beat them into the ground, Sasori would have used his poisonous weapons, and Deidara would have used his exploding clay. I think these guys were responsible for bringing in 7 of the 9 Bijuu.

This is the exact same thread. I remember you misspelling problem. You copied and pasted it after it got deleted? Not smart.

Either that or you just can't spell problem, and maybe changed it some so it won't get graveyarded again?

In any case, if it stays afloat I might as well be on topic. I think Kakuzu paired up with anyone else would be ideal for catching any beast. He can use all elements and has 5 lives.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    This is the exact same thread. I remember you misspeilling problem. You copied and pasted it ater it got deleted? Not smart.

It's exactly the same as I mentioned > http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13725 if you wanna compare 1:1 copy.

I don't agree that is was a good idea to repost this but....

I do agree. I think that 1 of the coolest parts of this manga are the tailed beasts. I'm a little dissapointed that they (and there hosts) are already defeated and sealed without us seeing any action. Hopefully one day they will make a filler of them battling the beasts.

Or even better. all the beasts are released from the statue and we get to see them. I hope that Naruto needs to collect them all, like dragonballs or pokemon, to defeat Madara. At least then we'll get to see them fight.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan