Fairy Tail Chapter 153 Discussion/154 Predictions

Well..It was indeed a bit boring, whole last arc, compared to the beginning of manga, was kind of meh..Midnight seems uberly strong, so I wonder how will they defeat him/her. However I honestly hope, it won't be some plot-no-jutsu from Natsu.

Hmph so gerrard really did make a lame jump to the good guy side after all, not really a big fan of that idea.

Mashima should be more rational when writing his manga, back then when midnight lost to hoteye, mashima didn't explain at all about how midnight is a complete weakling during daytime but invulnerable during the night.

Also, is midnight a guy or a girl? Previously, midnight was addressed as "she" but this chapter they used "him".

So far, the luxus arc is more interesting to me compared to this one.

I actually liked this chap, if for no other reason than Midnight destroying the previous cookie cutter villain that is Gerard.

Watch me eat my words when Natsu instapwns Midnight like in the Tower of Paradise Arc except this time he absorbs the Nirvana's power and releases all his positive turned negative energy to obliterate Midnight, or WORSE uses it's hax powers to turn Midnight GOOD and have him join Fairy Tail.
    Last edited by Trilight; 10-07-2009 at 06:03 AM.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Watch me eat my words when Natsu instapwns Midnight like in the Tower of Paradise Arc except this time he absorbs the Nirvana's power and releases all his positive turned negative energy to obliterate Midnight, or WORSE uses it's hax poxwers to turn Midnight GOOD and have him join Fairy Tail.
    That would really be the worst outcome possible, hopefully it doesn't happen. Man I wish natsu would be able to take down his enemy without using plot no jutsu for once.

Quote Originally Posted by QXY View Post
    That would really be the worst outcome possible, hopefully it doesn't happen. Man I wish natsu would be able to take down his enemy without using plot no jutsu for once.

lol agreed, to use plot no jutsu this early in the manga, its boun to be doomed =P