Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Hand-Banana on deviantART

Click on link for enlargement.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post

Hand-Banana on deviantART

Click on link for enlargement.
    omg, Afro Thunda Samurai Huey. He's my favorite boondocks character, and I love how you portrayed him, awesome. Man, if only we could've had more huey episodes, he needs a spinoff of his own.

My only problem with it, is the katana's hilt, it's way to bright yellow, tone it down a bit, more like gold. And give more of a shine to the sword. Love the background dojo.

Did you seriously color the background? Damn look at the detail on the floorboards, and the lighting effects. Huey's coloring is done very well. If you truly did the background, then I would have to say that this is your best work yet, your masterpiece. It would be better if you made the katana hilt little more golden in color.

But overall superb work, you've come a long way HB, teach me Sensei.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

HB I've got to give it to you , that one is so awsome , its my msn avatar now!

Set Made By Maximo .

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    omg, Afro Thunda Samurai Huey. He's my favorite boondocks character, and I love how you portrayed him, awesome. Man, if only we could've had more huey episodes, he needs a spinoff of his own.

My only problem with it, is the katana's hilt, it's way to bright yellow, tone it down a bit, more like gold. And give more of a shine to the sword. Love the background dojo.

Did you seriously color the background? Damn look at the detail on the floorboards, and the lighting effects. Huey's coloring is done very well. If you truly did the background, then I would have to say that this is your best work yet, your masterpiece. It would be better if you made the katana hilt little more golden in color.

But overall superb work, you've come a long way HB, teach me Sensei.

You're right, I will tone down the yellow. Its just I have my monitor at home dark. But at work I see what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Double-L View Post
    HB I've got to give it to you , that one is so awsome , its my msn avatar now!
    Thanks man appreciate it.

Holyshit HB I always thought you was just a random troll but your pretty dam good artist, Law/luffy/kid picture was awesome same goes for the boondocks and ulq pictured (colored one)

Man I envy you, I try to draw one piece here and now but get all disappointed that I suck and just stop drawing it. That said more one piece drawings !

I have feelings too dammit.

Runs off in the corner and cries.

Alright my bad!

This inspired me to draw again, going reread all my OP volumes and when finishing each volume I'll draw the front cover to improved my skills and beat Mihawk!....errr HB in drawing.

Naw jokes aside got some pretty funny ideas for Luffy,ichigo,naruto skits so hopefully by the end of this year I could show it off. And some cool ones with them 3 vs Aizen,sasuke,Teach.

Anyways don't slack off or I'll surpass your bitch-ass sooner then later!

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Alright my bad!

This inspired me to draw again, going reread all my OP volumes and when finishing each volume I'll draw the front cover to improved my skills and beat Mihawk!....errr HB in drawing.

Naw jokes aside got some pretty funny ideas for Luffy,ichigo,naruto skits so hopefully by the end of this year I could show it off. And some cool ones with them 3 vs Aizen,sasuke,Teach.

Anyways don't slack off or I'll surpass your bitch-ass sooner then later!
    I like this post.

Decided to try and do a better Boondocks coloring since my last one was meh. Enjoy and click on links for enlargement

Ming from Boondocks by *Hand-Banana on deviantART

Ming from Boondocks Lineart by *Hand-Banana on deviantART

I can't wait!

damn thats good. it looks like u got coloring on photoshop on lock.
    Spoiler!