Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NARUTO "That jutsu" question

in chapter 251 Jiraiya told Naruto that he shouldn't use "that jutsu", did Naruto use it,, or has it even been told what jutsu "that jutsu" is? I want to know since it's been driving me crazy -.-'
    I am just in love with every single ninja element

Aja aja fighting!! www.ninjasaga.com
    >~< fanatic Kakashi & Naruto fan~ they are ICHIBAN

We still dont know and i'm guessing he hasnt used it...by the way, this coulda been put in the ask a question thread, and i'm sure its going there lol

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

Hi Kakashii! You could have done 3 things

1) Used the search feature to see if there is any current threads about that question

2) From the results found this thread.

3) Asked this question in the Ask a question thread.]

Good luck finding your answer and IN BEFORE GRAVEYARD

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    that jutsu was KN4
    /THREAD

OHhhhhh I'm really really sorry I totally forgot that we have a question thread,. .. :|
    I am just in love with every single ninja element

Aja aja fighting!! www.ninjasaga.com
    >~< fanatic Kakashi & Naruto fan~ they are ICHIBAN

I don't think Kyuubi is a jutsu though......well I guess technically it is a technique but its more that he goes into a different mode.

If it is Kyuubi mode then that sucks, Jiraiya should of taught him something useful for once. Maybe its the shunshin jutsu...
    A pie in the sky?

omg not this again....THSV WHERE ARE YOU.
    This thread will get merged with the other "That jutsu threads"

we still dont know what "that jutsu" is ,, but i think its the death god seal
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashiii View Post
    in chapter 251 Jiraiya told Naruto that he shouldn't use "that jutsu", did Naruto use it,, or has it even been told what jutsu "that jutsu" is? I want to know since it's been driving me crazy -.-'
    Obviously referring to the kyubii especially considering later on he uses the kyubii and accidentaly hurts sakura starting this theme about ho0w th fox hurts people and how naruto should use his own power instead of relying on the fox. J wasn't reffering to an actual jutsu tech as such.

Finally we are know on chapter 466, If J was referring to this jutsu in chapter 251 I don't think kishi is going to wait and create suspense for over 200 chapters before he reveals that jutsu. Usually when a jutsu, character/theme is forshadowed its because we are going to be introduced to that jutsu within the next few chapters, Not the next few 100 chapters.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Obviously referring to the kyubii especially considering later on he uses the kyubii and accidentaly hurts sakura starting this theme about ho0w th fox hurts people and how naruto should use his own power instead of relying on the fox. J wasn't reffering to an actual jutsu tech as such.

Finally we are know on chapter 466, If J was referring to this jutsu in chapter 251 I don't think kishi is going to wait and create suspense for over 200 chapters before he reveals that jutsu. Usually when a jutsu, character/theme is forshadowed its because we are going to be introduced to that jutsu within the next few chapters, Not the next few 100 chapters.
    What you say is quite possible and Jiraiya could only have been referring to the use of kyubi itself. Maybe it was a misunderstanding/mistranslation and now every1 believes that it is a special jutsu. I just hope that every1 doesn't complain later on if what you said is correct, blaming kishi for misleading them or forgetting his own plot & calling it bad writing cause they themselves anticipated something which never was.

But there is some evidence to the contrary which I wanna point out. The translator used the exact words "that jutsu" which were also the same words used for Sasuke's kirin and then revealed a hundred chapters later during the Sasuke/Itachi fight. Both Naruto & Sasuke had learned a "that jutsu" over the course of the 3 years. Also Jiraiya mentioned to the scroll frog something specifically about Naruto's training & "that jutsu." And it's been 200 chapters/4 years for us but in the manga timeline it's only been less than 6 months since Jiraiya/Naruto came back, & Naruto hasn't really gotten a chance to train his kyubi again cause of his fear of accidentally hurting his friends. I think "that jutsu" does exist, but isn't yet completed/perfected, and it'll be done when the scroll toad finally gets back to Naruto to have a talk with him, & kyubi Sage mode is going to be vital to "that jutsu." Who knows, maybe it's a kyubi powered hiraishin and it's so fuckin powerful, Naruto is traveling so fast, he tears the fabric of space/time creating mini blackholes thus he needs Sage mode to control the natural energy around him to hold the space/time fabric together.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto