Hybrid View

Tailed Beast fights

so i have a porblom with the anime...
    they seem to be coming up with fillers that are pretty dumb i think we would all wanted to see how the akatsuki really did capture the beasts with extended battles, but now they seem to have all but 2 (currently)

so here is where im going with this who do you think fought the other tailed beast, and we come up with our FILLERS or predict the battles that happened ( no the one we know)
    here's the akatsuki and tailed beasts

so we know that the 1st and 3rd was cought by deidara the 2nd was cought by "inmortal" duo and the 4th was cought by itach and kisame

Kasami caught old man 4 tails
    tobi caught 3 tails
    deidara caught 1 tail
    2 tail was caught by Hedan
    5,6,7 tails no explanation

leaves out itachi for 9 tails
    sasori, Pein, kakuza, and zetsu??? (ori and konah doesnt count in my books)

correct me if i am wrong
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Sasori was never able to find his quota, that's why he wanted to capture Naruto. Itachi never got his. We know Zetsu hasn't brought anyone in. Pein and Konan don't look like they did much searching. So if my assumptions are correct then at most, 3 people are responsible for bringing in more than one of the Bijuu. That being Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu. Who brought in which one out of the 5, 6, and 7-tails? Who knows? But at least I tried to narrow down the players.

P.S. Where's Kisame's picture? You got two Itachi's up there.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Sasori was never able to find his quota, that's why he wanted to capture Naruto. Itachi never got his. We know Zetsu hasn't brought anyone in. Pein and Konan don't look like they did much searching. So if my assumptions are correct then at most, 3 people are responsible for bringing in more than one of the Bijuu. That being Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu. Who brought in which one out of the 5, 6, and 7-tails? Who knows? But at least I tried to narrow down the players.

P.S. Where's Kisame's picture? You got two Itachi's up there.

i believe that there are 2 orochimarus, you can see the long hair to the far left stretching down,

but anyway, whats up with 3 tails, i dont recall seeing the host in the manga or the anime, i get the anime is BS anyway, but in the manga they beat 3 tails and carried the hole body ,

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    i believe that there are 2 orochimarus, you can see the long hair to the far left stretching down,

but anyway, whats up with 3 tails, i dont recall seeing the host in the manga or the anime, i get the anime is BS anyway, but in the manga they beat 3 tails and carried the hole body ,
    afro and you both are wrong, lol, that's not Itachi or Oro twice, it's Madara aka tobi on the far left, you know the guy in my sig ordering you to kill. But yea, the picture set is missing Kisame.

And the 3 tails host was mentioned in the manga, where have you been, or do u just skim through your favorite chapters/action. The 3 tails host was the yondaime Mizukage Yagura, who was being controlled by the sharingan, most likely by Madara. He's important to the plot so more about him will be revealed in future.

On topic:

Oro & Zetsu didn't catch anything.

1 tails - Captured by Diedara
    2 tails - Captured by Kakuzu/Hidan teamup
    3 tails - Captured by Diedara/Tobi teamup
    4 tails - Captured by Kisame
    5 tails - 5 tails host was badass and it's bijuu can use all 5 elements so some1 strong was needed to capture him. Kisame/Itachi would've been perfect for this, but I think Kakuzu/Hidan were the ones responsible for the 5 tails capture, cause kakuzu could neutralize all of the 5 tails elemental attacks.
    6 tails - rokubi being from the mist, I think Kisame took on this task as well.
    7 tails - I think this was assigned to Sasori, but he failed to find this elusive insect cause he was also distracted with killing Oro. Not sure who caught the 7 tails but prolly Diedara/Tobi.
    8 tails - Assigned to Uchiha Sasuke who failed, then task given to Kisame.
    9 tails - Assigned to Uchiha Itachi who never meant to capture Naruto, then task given to Pain (Nagato) & konan who changed his mind and entrusted his vision of peace to Naruto.

Diedara seems to have caught the most bijuus, one alone, and 2 with tobi's help. Then Kisame took on the powerful 4 tails & 6 tails & now is going after the 8 tails.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-29-2009 at 09:00 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    i think the pix is in order of this:

Itachi, Pein, Konah,Itachi, Zetsu, Oru, Deisare, Sasori, Kakuza, and Heidan

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    afro and you both are wrong, lol, that's not Itachi or Oro twice, it's Madara aka tobi on the far left, you know the guy in my sig ordering you to kill. But yea, the picture set is missing Kisame.
    ya, Rokudaime got it. it is madara, didnt really click til i read this.
    Last edited by thsv; 09-29-2009 at 08:52 PM. Reason: n@#&*%$ need to learn to stop messing with the tags!
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Yeah, either you guys are doing this on purpose, or the thread starter needs to try again. There's nothing being said here that anyone who's been paying attention for the last 10 years shouldn't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim