Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/513/19/

keep this in mind, if you want to talk about Kuma.

I think the most of you thought that kuma meant that they will never meet again because luffy was sent flying to the other side of the world. But he said it because he knows that he would be replaced!!!

And now think about the relationship between Dragon and Kuma. It´s clear now that kuma "rescued" the strawhats because he is an alli of Dragon!!!

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/524/18-19/

No Bibel!!! So this isn´t the "old" Kuma.

I don´t know if this is a Pacifista with kumas powers or if vegapunk simply delete his memories.

I hope we will know next chapter...

Double post :(

Kuma is holding a bible in the spoiler FYI

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I believe that there still exists a part of Kuma that the villians obviously dont know about(you know how villains always make false claims to disrupt things). Climatically, Ikanov might be the one to "revive" or restore Kuma's integrity. That's his/her battle imo.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

The epic battle rages on. Great stuff revealed. :3

Is it only a cover for zoro? Really want see what happen to him or what he's doing but we probably won't see any of the strawhats until this whitebeard/marine battle over. I wonder how is going to end is Oda really going kill off many important characters or just some huge climax they all disappear or w/e. Well this was awesome they explain haki thing how it could accept logia users, wonder what was the marine plan that whitebeard found out!? Boa just ruin her title too by helping luffy agains't smoker. Wonder who will be luffy's nexy opponent. Also there's still 3 admirals around we didn't get to see marco this time either kinda disappointing when last chapter left us with epic curiosity!

Got question !? How the hell you get the manga so early? Those it come out in japan or something every wednesday morning? Can you order it? The be sweet cuz my sister can translate it for me.

Damn i want the old Kuma

Maybe the place where Zoro landed is Mihawk's homeland. <_< Wouldn't be too far fetched imo. The style of builings etc fit Mihawks design and it would make sense for such a strong guy to be raised in a country at war (well was at war).

Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    Maybe the place where Zoro landed is Mihawk's homeland. <_< Wouldn't be too far fetched imo. The style of builings etc fit Mihawks design and it would make sense for such a strong guy to be raised in a country at war (well was at war).
    i think ur spot on, especially that GIGANTIC cross is similar with the cross style sword mihawk carries as well as the necklace around his neck.

ZORROOO!!! Hell yeah, his back!!

Say, he already had his swords, wonder what happening between him and perona...

Quote Originally Posted by saragesi View Post
    ZORROOO!!! Hell yeah, his back!!

Say, he already had his swords, wonder what happening between him and perona...
    Luffy's got someone, why not Zoro? That would really piss Sanji off.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!