Thread: !

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar

!

GREETINGZ AND ELLO, MY FELLOW BLEACHTARDZ

now, it would seem the espada battles are essentially over, with just yammi, grimmjow (maybe) and Nel (if you count her) left. in the beginning of this arc, the espada were noted to be like, the baddest muthafuckaz in hueco mundo, following under the baddest samualLjacksonbadassmuthafucka of all, AIZEN. now tho, rukia stole the win from arroniro, syzel got KINGED on by the SS's evil genius, zomari was horribly outclassed by byakuya, ichigo just barely beat grimmjow and nnoitra had to lay him out in the end, NNoitra was RAPED by kenpachi, ogichi UBER RAPED ulquiorra, AIZEN tossed halibel, hacchi finished off barragan with his own UBER HAXOR power AND! shunsui owned stark, which personally i wasent suprised, shunsui has always been a top dog in SS.

in alot of other forums i keep appearances in, fans are generally disatisfied with how tite killed of the espada and still no deaths on the SS side. my thought is, SS is a military, WHATS THE POINT OF A MILITARY IF IT ISENT DAMN NEAR INVINCIBLE?. the point of a military is to be strong enough to take on ANYONE who steps up, and in that sense, SS is so raw that no one dies cause everyone wins, which is raw dog. any thoughts or opinions?

DISCUSS!
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    any thoughts or opinions?
    Don't feed the trolls, that comes to my mind when I read your thread + seeing the title.

!! God Of Bleachtardz !! Silent Assassin's Avatar
    Im just seeing how much I can type in this box before the space runs out...hmm this is taki..ah..ohh
    I agree with you their BWORMKING

This wasn't a war between Gotei and Espada ... it was masacre. A war is when you lose members from both sides. So far SS have lost nothing... its just death after death for the espada's.

Stark was pitted against Shunsui.. I didnt expect him to win against the top dog of SS Shunsui (beside Yama-Ji?)

I think it was neccesary for Aizen to end Harribel and continue with the story, even though Harribel was one of my favourite espadas who didnt talk too much and treated her fraccions better than others..

"Never argue with an idiot...
    First they stoop you to their level, and then they beat you with experience." -
    Silent Assassin

THE GOD OF BLEACHTARDZ

i think some will die o SS side. the 10th squad vice captain might be the 1st to die,, she might already be dead,, but there is still alot of battles coming up.
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Hmm.....I like Pickles.................and sometimes Pickles with cheese and leftover crackers from the week before.

I saw the last chapter as a turning point. If things don't get interesting from now on I'm dropping this shit until it ends.