Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    I just read the comments on the youtube vid...

You know it's crap when even the Narutards don't like it. XD

omg omg i just stood there watching it yes "it" as i was watching "it" i somehow felt llike i was in a torture genjustu for 3 days long om now i know how kakashi must have felt when he got caught in itachi's genjustu.
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Im from Australia and this is pretty much the reason why my friends pay out naruto so much.

If you think the german opening is disturbing you should try watching the actual episodes...every hit and every punch is edited out, because it isn't allowed to show violent scenes in the afternoon in Germany, which is...pretty lame for an Anime which is all about fighting. I don't think german kids can follow the "fight-plot", or understand what is going on, because they cut out so much. TV regulations for violence in Germany are as strict as US ones are for swearing and nudity(on which german TV don't give a shit )

Btw Zaa-zue-ke is the actual german spelling for his name; japanese names get "germanized" in Animes in this way, if it would sound strange otherwise. Yeah it's wrong and yeah it sounds weird the first time you hear it, if you are used to Saske, but it isn't so bad as a native german speaker^^

Is it bad both the opening, and the ending make me wanna punch babies...because darn....

In Government, And Life...Power..Sex..Sex...Power...It All Comes Down To The Same Thing Fucking Others..

I can't wait!

shit mad funny
    Spoiler!

Banned
    the openings sucks but watch this!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW6_v...eature=related

omg... that was soooo lame. I was just staring at my screen thinking about how lame this rap was lmao... believe it!
    "I hand out pockets full of ass whoopin to the poor" -Emperor Yatar

Idk what you people are talking about...I loved it ^_^

Yea there is a second one too, that is almost the same, just a little longer and with a different rap.
    "...To become Hokage you better believe, Naruto the chosen one..."

Yes they called Naruto the chosen one a long time before THE WHAT?!?!?

At least they started showing the japanese openings after the second one. (Even though they are editing them, blurring the japanese signs)

Quote Originally Posted by Frolin View Post
    If you think the german opening is disturbing you should try watching the actual episodes...every hit and every punch is edited out, because it isn't allowed to show violent scenes in the afternoon in Germany, which is...pretty lame for an Anime which is all about fighting. I don't think german kids can follow the "fight-plot", or understand what is going on, because they cut out so much. TV regulations for violence in Germany are as strict as US ones are for swearing and nudity(on which german TV don't give a shit )

Btw Zaa-zue-ke is the actual german spelling for his name; japanese names get "germanized" in Animes in this way, if it would sound strange otherwise. Yeah it's wrong and yeah it sounds weird the first time you hear it, if you are used to Saske, but it isn't so bad as a native german speaker^^
    So true so true, they really overdid it with Naruto, no other german series has received so much cutting and heavy cencorship before. (And it was already quite bad before)
    After Naruto, One Piece started with similar cencoring.

The Saasuuuuke spelling is quite bad but I found the Naaaruuuto so much worse.
    Oh and the translation of the Jutsu, lol just ridiculous.

If it wasn't for the manga I would never have picked up Naruto. I couldn't believe what they did to the anime the first time I saw it and I would have never started reading the manga if I had seen the german anime first
    At least there are fansubs to compensate
    Last edited by Phixion; 10-21-2009 at 10:48 AM.