Kawahira seems like an interesting guy. Now we're only missing one Hell Ring out of the set.

The Millefiore box weapons also seem interesting, though wasn't that where the Target in Choice was on Daisy's chest?

How amusing, so it seems like Daisy is gonna release whatever latent power was in her, maybe a super form or something. Funny how Amano likes using elements that were introduced really early in the series to supplement what's happening in the future arc, such as Shoichi himself and how Kawahira. Maybe we'll see Longchamp some time in the not too distant future.

My hats off to Shijima for calling it, good call. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    How amusing, so it seems like Daisy is gonna release whatever latent power was in her, maybe a super form or something. Funny how Amano likes using elements that were introduced really early in the series to supplement what's happening in the future arc, such as Shoichi himself and how Kawahira. Maybe we'll see Longchamp some time in the not too distant future.
    Any official database on Daisy? Last time I saw the trans, it was quite sure that she was a she... now it says he.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Any official database on Daisy? Last time I saw the trans, it was quite sure that she was a she... now it says he.
    Same here, that guy/girl seems powerful with that box

Thanks Blue hime!

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Holeh shet is all I can say at this chapter. It's amazing haha.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    That's Japanese pronouns for you... There's not usually a way to tell if they're a man or a woman unless somebody mentions it, or if they're called "brother" or "sister"... Anyway it's clear he's a guy in this chapter because we see his chest.

I don't know why people are surprised... Every Funeral wreath is a nam of a flower. Just because he had a woman's name in English is no reason for a person in Japan to associate "Daisy" with a woman.