Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

3 30.00%
  • Disagree

7 70.00%
    Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar

Ulquiorra could of been the primera espada

Simple question, now that we have seen all the espada in action would you agree with me that ulquiorra is the strongest and therefore deserves to be the primera espada , oh yeah and yammy doesnt count for obvious reasons

ok, you can call me a ulquiorra fanboy all you want but after reading bleach 375, and officially seeing the end of all three top espada, i am totally and 100% certain that ulquiorra could of/would of/should of been the top espada.

I think the main proof to back me up is when ulquiorra went into the ressurecion segunda espada, and he said he was the only espada able to reach this second stage,
    Spoiler!

I think the reason he is number 4 is becuase aizen never knew of all his ability abilities, ulquiorra told us that even aizen didnt know about his second stage release,

Seriously after seeing the top three espada fail so miserably and losing in they way they lost (ok halibel got pawned by aizen nothing she could do about that) but barragan just spread death, how easily he got defeated by hachi and stark who never made any friends didnt put up much of a fight, and then take a look back at ulquiorra epic fight with ichigo's full hollow, i mean how powerful is he to be able to fight on par with ichgo's hollow,

Anyway agree or disagree, let me know what you think
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    i didnt vote because although i agree with you i also disagree with you.
    Yes barragan did fail but he just got an unlucky opponent if he had fought anyone else he may have won.
    Maybe aizen offered him the number 1 spot but he declined it for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    I think the reason he is number 4 is becuase aizen never knew of all his ability abilities, ulquiorra told us that even aizen didnt know about his second stage release,
    Exactly what I wanted to write. Another aspect which is maybe a coincidence, but I guess Aizen expected that the top 3 espada would lose against the Gotei 13. Leaving Ulquirra behind and not taking him into battle was maybe not only because he wanted him to stay in HM to protect Aizens new home but more like a sign of trust and because he needs him in the future (which is irrelevant now since he's gone)

I don't know what Aizen is up to (would be a genius then maybe) but leaving rapidly probably means that he is
    1. retreating because he doesn't stand a chance with gin & kaname against the remaining vizards & co
    Or
    2. that he got other plans and this was just a trick to lure them there and now he's doing what he originally planned so the espada + aizen invasion was more like a distraction.

Who knows what he is really up to.

Ulquiorra was the strongest......Against Ichigo. If Espada 1-3 had fought Ichigo, I'm sure the outcome would have been the same i.e. For some odd reason, they'd feel the need to blast a hole straight through Ichigo's chest causing his uber transformation). And they'd all lose that way except for maybe Barragan.

There's no telling how well Ulquiorra would have done against Shunsui. And I can't believe you just said Ulquiorra fought on par with Ichigo's Hollow when Ulquiorra was so clearly overpowered after putting a hole in Ichigo's chest. And then you still have Ulquiorra's own words to contend with. He even said that there were 3 Espada stronger than him. I'll stick with Ulquiorra's words on this. He is and always will be #4.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Ulquiorra was the strongest......Against Ichigo. If Espada 1-3 had fought Ichigo, I'm sure the outcome would have been the same i.e. For some odd reason, they'd feel the need to blast a hole straight through Ichigo's chest causing his uber transformation). And they'd all lose that way except for maybe Barragan.

There's no telling how well Ulquiorra would have done against Shunsui. And I can't believe you just said Ulquiorra fought on par with Ichigo's Hollow when Ulquiorra was so clearly overpowered after putting a hole in Ichigo's chest. And then you still have Ulquiorra's own words to contend with. He even said that there were 3 Espada stronger than him. I'll stick with Ulquiorra's words on this. He is and always will be #4.

I agree with you 99%. The only thing is that with Yammy there are 4 stronger then him technically. So you can't take it word for word to be 100% true.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Completely disagree. Granted I'm not the biggest fan of Ulquiorra (I didn't like Byakuya so Byakuya v2 doesn't really appeal to me.) But it was really just pairing. If Ichigo went up against Barrigan he would have never won.

Same with really all the fights of the espada arc, cause in reality I could say that Szayel was stronger then Halibel since Szayel took one quincy and two captain level shinigami to defeat him, that doesn't make it right though.

no but seriously ..after witnessing ulquiorra fight vs ichigo and witnessing all the 3 espada fights, then its clealy that ulquiorra was stronger than them, its no point saying ulquiorra said this and that,

but ill take it word by word i bet ulquorra is supposed to be 4 and he is weaker than the 3 espada in kubo world,

conclusion: The power balance is totally fCKED up in bleach

He said himself he was weaker then the top3, what more proof do you need ? He stated it very clearly.

I mentioned this before but the reason you might think Ulq is the strongest is the general impression you get from his appearances as being calm , cool and collected like Itachi from Naruto and hardly breaking a sweat against Ichigo's best attacks.

Hes always made to looks so cool so it gives the impression that hes was so strong but the facts are the facts hes #4. Perhaps he is #1 Espada when it comes to looking cool.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

You say Ulquiorra's stronger than the top 3 Espada, but what are you basing that off? Do you have a comparison? Who says the people fighting the top 3 Espada aren't more powerful than Ichigo? Who says his second form is stronger than the top 3 Espadas' regular forms? Who says Aizen didn't actually know about his second form?

I know what this thread'll turn out like, so I'm saying "buh-bye."