Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I would have liked to have seen the Sannins fight as a team and how they held up against Hanzo and his ninjas. That would have been really cool. The three of them demolish an army while everyone is dying around them. It was very cool nonetheless.

I always thought Jiraiya had a reason to run about the world. This is really putting all of that in perspective. I loved it. His sage mode training was rather lacking however or what little they showed. LOL!

@POW

Your right dude greatest flashback ever!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    finally got to watch it thanks to megavideo. It was a great filler but it wasnt what i thought it would be as i had higher expections.

Spoiler!

Really gd episode one of the best in recent times and it was nice to show a little bit more of jiraiya's history n stuff. Really nice n somehow the anime actually links this better than the manga itself which was as mentioned earlier all over the place when it showed this part. N im glad they made konan look normal eg. beige colour in the flashback cause theres no way in hell she is supposed to look like some zombie like she is right now.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Propane Tank Hank View Post
    I think the way the summoning works is that it'll teleport you to the residence of your destined summoning animal. ie Sarutobi would've went to the wheree ver the monkeys were and Tsunade would've went to the slugs, Bunta just happened to be fighting a random snake, though I could be wrong.
    I don't think it's that simple..Jiraiya just got lucky to be teleported there...I think it teleports you to a random place..the Myobokuzan was just Jiraiyas destiny..like everything in those two episodes.
    Otherwise, I don't see why the 3rd would stop him from using the Summoning technique.
    And the Bunta VS Snake fight..I think that's a little special made by the studio because of the relationship between Jiraiya and Oro =D

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    i thought rinnegan was blue, and nagato had black hair.....
    cool!!!!!!, make fillers like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    next one Yondaime chronicles!!!!!!!!!!
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    uber pwnage

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    I thought Jiraiya was already traveling when he stumbled upon the wandering toad mountain?
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

These episodes were great! I love Jiraiya so it's good that they are taking the time to properly show how awesome he truly is. Make sure you guys download the Taka version though: http://takafansubs.com/torrents/
    It shows more of the fight between the Sannin and Hanzou!! Interesting that Jiraiya had to save Tsunade...
    Last edited by thsv; 09-28-2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: No hotlinking