Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    very cool episodes.. i like the parts when orochimaru want to kill them kids to save them from suffering,,. and when Jirayia slaps the 4th on that back of his head
    Spoiler!

Awesome episodes those flashbacks are incredibly well done, this one was even better than Kakashi gaiden, in my opinion.

Just watched part one which was real good. Nice seeing Ma and Pa Toad animated.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

OMG This was the best flashback ever!

First let me say the animation quality was really good and looks like they are back on track for even the next episode preview looks amazing.

Personally I love these types of stories as they tie the timeline together

My notes:

- Using the summing jutsu without a contract can teleport you someplace random that was intresting to know.

- I didn't know Jiraya started Sage training at that young an age same time as Sarutobi training.

- Seems Tsunade had her super Strength jutsu even as a small girl as she split that rock in front of kid Jiraya.

- Was really cool acutally being able to see J-man go on his journey but that puppet masters baby freaked me out for a second

- Also I wondered was that Puppet master Chikamatsu Monzaemon the original Puppeteer from the Sand village who created those White Secret puppets Chiyo used?

- Also seeing "those ninja*" Jiraya meet in his journey was cool and I noted their different hair colors.

- Tying in the Gutsy Ninja story too the run in with the Fuma clan ninja was great!

- Also Jiraiya coming back to the village as Tsuandes brother Nawaki died was another great timeline tie in.

- Hanzou looked kind of weird as a blond as I always imagined him as dark haired man but his salamander looked cool. Also I thought his eyes should look more like Kisame's.

- The battle scene with the Sannin using their summoning jutsu was unexpected and really cool.

- " What is you name .....? " /SLAP --> Minato LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that scene had me rolling I didnt expext that sht Minatos face landed in the book hahahahaha.....

- I liked Kushina's darker red hair than the brighter orange crap fan's have made.

- Wait they became Sannin during the 3rd great Ninja war ???? Was that a typo as what happned to the 2nd Ninja war?

Looks like I have some revisions to do to my Great Ninja War thread

Overall an awesome Episode with great animation and info 5/5 easy!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Cool

ok, I still have yet to see the eps but they sound really promising from all the reviews so far. POW, was most of what you stated filler? cause I don't remember few of those things happening in the manga.

And they couldn't have become sannin during the 3rd ninja war, not possible, cause Minato was fighting during that war. Jiraiya wrote the book after he met Nagato, and stayed with them for 3 years. Minato saw that same book and chose to name Naruto after it, Minato was alive for only a year after the 3rd ninja war, Jiraiya was gone for 3, so the timeline wouldn't fit, Sannin fought Hanzou during the 2nd ninja war, and Jiraiya stayed behind for 3 years after that.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-25-2009 at 03:57 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Soo dramatic yet amazing. 5/5!
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

I really liked the episode but I still hated all of the filler stuff, it's not that I'm just hating it because it's anime, its just that I hate all type of filler especially when they are just copying stuff that other characters are gonna do or just making up shit about unimportant characters. Also epic fail with the weird looking Hanzo and isn't Nagato's and Kushina's hair suppose to be red not upsdell red.

Yes I am a picky S.O.B.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

episode was really great, so many flashbacks awesome. it's nice to see oro again and to hear his evil voice hehe. ok it's proved naruto is stupider than his manster

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    can someone give me a link to a working subbed streaming. Ever site i go to it not working

Quote Originally Posted by S-ClassNinja_Rich View Post
    can someone give me a link to a working subbed streaming. Ever site i go to it not working
    http://anime-media.com/
    http://www.animeavenue.net/naruto-sh...128/#more-5427
    http://www.animeseason.com/naruto-sh...isode-127-128/

If you need more ask again all those links work for me, if they don't maybe you should check if you block cookies / javascript / flashplayer whatever.