Samurai deeper Kyo.

I watched this anime a couple years back and absolutely loved it. Yesterday I started reading the manga and it's bringing back a bunch of great memories. If you've read/watched this series, what did you think about it? And if you haven't, I'd strongly recommend it.

Mangas I'm reading: Gantz, Bleach, One piece, Psyren, Change 123, Eye shield 21, Naruto, and Reborn!

The scanlations aren't complete, yet, so good luck with that part. Otherwise it's good shounen. Not much of a plot, but great action.

Yeah, I noticed the scanlations are pretty far behind. I though the plot was pretty cool, and I do agree with you on the action.

Mangas I'm reading: Gantz, Bleach, One piece, Psyren, Change 123, Eye shield 21, Naruto, and Reborn!

just seen it in anime.. is the manga looks like the same? or kindah different to the anime ?
    I am just in love with every single ninja element

Aja aja fighting!! www.ninjasaga.com
    >~< fanatic Kakashi & Naruto fan~ they are ICHIBAN

The manga continues the story way after the anime.

on a flying nimbus, getting back at the birds and people
    Its amazing how lil attention Samurai deeper kyo got! Even this thread has lil attention =( The anime is good but the manga is GREAT! Its true the story continues thats why its great =) I recommed it to everyone! It has a lil of everything.

Guess I'll have to google it to find out what the hell it's about it. Introduction post I give it -10 out of 10.