Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Ah for you, well everyone has their preferences, sorry if my jadeness from playing online random has leaked onto the thread >.> It's just that those two characters seem to always get in my way. btw arisato, do you have the PS3 version of BlazBlue? I need someone to play...
    Nope, I got the 360 version. If it's any consolation I plan to get a PS3 before Continuum Shift comes out.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Nyaha! I plan on getting the PS3 version seeing as my parents dare not by another system due to lack of money. Plus me getting a job helps for Continuum Shift. I must say that I love the lolichair! A pretty nice move from the matches I've seen.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    I must say that I love the lolichair! A pretty nice move from the matches I've seen.
    Mixed together with that frog, Rachael is dangerous.

Mixed together with that frog, Rachael is dangerous.
    Rachel is very dangerous, I agree. I've been destroyed countless times by Rachels online.

I'm just gonna add here that I hope the balance changes at least bring some of the high-level players down a couple notches. Most people I play these days can execute a 20 hit combo, throw me in the air and then get me in the same 20 hit combo immediately after. Needless to say it makes online not fun. >_<

People will be trying different characters the first week so if you wanna get some quick wins under your belt (albeit cheap) go online as your main that week and wipe the floor with em. XP

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

It probably won't be as easy, since some characters have had considerable changes that would change your flow.

It probably won't be as easy, since some characters have had considerable changes that would change your flow.
    Thankfully I use Ragna and the most changes are to his damage output, not his range. Ok there's a change in 2C's range but I use 5B more anyways. Berial Edge is gonna be completely useless since it's not an aerial, can't be comboed into, is slow and has no advantage frames so I doubt I'll even use that, even if it is a 3 hit move.

As long as Ragna's bread-and-butter combo and it's variations still work then I'm set. I'm still gonna try getting good with Hazama for a period of time though. ^_^
    Last edited by Arisato-kun; 09-30-2009 at 06:15 PM.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

New pics for you guys via Gamespot Japan.

Character select screen

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Gameplay

Bang vs. Rachel
    Spoiler!

Litchi vs. Arakune
    Spoiler!

Hazama vs. Ragna
    Spoiler!

Hazama vs. Tsubaki
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Hakumen vs. Tager

Spoiler!

That's no optical illusion. Tager is indeed smaller and Hakumen has EVEN MORE range.

Looks promising. Hazama looks like he'll be strong. Can't wait to try him out. Also, there are rumors that Arc-System Works has been hinting at a third new character. Don't see how it's possible with the character select screen the way it is but it's worth mentioning.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Wish you guys would post more. This thread is just devolving into me posting news. >_<

Here's impressions from the first location test.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/blazblue/topic/2339886/1/#new

Jin and Noel got nerfed really badly. The three best characters in the test, in order, were Bang, Tager and Hakumen. Hakumen's new back C is going to kill us all.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Jin and Noel got nerfed really badly. The three best characters in the test, in order, were Bang, Tager and Hakumen. Hakumen's new back C is going to kill us all.
    hopefully they nerf Hakumen a little bit for the next test, my cousin always destroys my Ragna with him... And wtf have they done to Rachel? she's my second main...

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Awesome, now my fight will be a fight against adversity. The best kind of fight there is.