Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Cool BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

According to Famistu (a Japanese Game Magazine) the next installment in the BlazBlue series will be called Continuum shift. They've announced one of the new characters, which should be fairly obvious for those that beat the storyline in the first game, but it's Tsubaki. The magazine describes her as a character for beginners, due to easy multi-hit comboes that she can perform. Here are some pics:

Spoiler!

Supposedly, there are only going to be two new characters in this game, the first being Tsubaki, the second is anyone's guess. As you can tell from the pics, some characters have new attacks, and the stages are being redone. One other tidbit of information that was shown is that Tager is no longer gigantic. They made his character sprite smaller, probably as a nerf so his hitbox isn't as wide as it regularly is, too bad so sad Tager players. We'll keep updating this thread as new developments arise.

So, what do you think about Tsubaki?
    Last edited by [Cross]; 09-23-2009 at 05:59 PM.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Knew Tsubaki would be in it. That's fantastic. My money's on either Jubei or Hazama as the other new character. Maybe Valkenhayn if they really wanna surprise us. I can't wait.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Tager's not as big, huh? I wonder if they'll try to explain it story-wise, or poke fun at it in his story.

It seems like Nu is gone forever. Instead, now she's being replaced by Lambda

She plays exactly like Nu did in the previous game, but is nerfed.

Also, here is a list of the changes for each character

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7398

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    It seems like Nu is gone forever. Instead, now she's being replaced by Lambda

She plays exactly like Nu did in the previous game, but is nerfed.

Also, here is a list of the changes for each character

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7398
    Loving the nerfs on Arakune and Jin and Tager's size reduction. So Tsubaki's gonna be like Order Sol? I'll probably never play as her then.

Lambda looks cooler than Nu and Act Parser Zwei will be awesome.
    Last edited by Arisato-kun; 09-26-2009 at 08:03 PM.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Banned
    I hope they don't speed up Jin, he'd become the top tier.

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    I hope they don't speed up Jin, he'd become the top tier.
    Actually the update notes show that Jin will be slower so no worries there. Also, Musou Senzhouhan was nerfed. Looks like Ice Caring Jins are all gonna be crying in Continuum Shift.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Turns out I was right. Hazama has been confirmed as the second new character.

Hazama

Height: 183 cm
    Weight: 61 kg
    Birthday: April 29
    Blood Type: AB
    Birthplace: Unknown
    Hobbies: Collecting silver accessories
    Dislikes: Cats
    CV: Yuichi Nakamura

General Information:
    Drive: Ouroborus - Summons chains which can hang in the air, be launched at enemies, or be used for transportation by swinging from an axis. It might also be able to ensnare his opponent.

He wields knives and will apparently be a speed-based character.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Turns out I was right. Hazama has been confirmed as the second new character.

Hazama

Height: 183 cm
    Weight: 61 kg
    Birthday: April 29
    Blood Type: AB
    Birthplace: Unknown
    Hobbies: Collecting silver accessories
    Dislikes: Cats
    CV: Yuichi Nakamura

General Information:
    Drive: Ouroborus - Summons chains which can hang in the air, be launched at enemies, or be used for transportation by swinging from an axis. It might also be able to ensnare his opponent.

He wields knives and will apparently be a speed-based character.
    I predict tis guy to be broken. Hopefully faster than noel, so I can repeatedly murder noel players for lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    I predict tis guy to be broken. Hopefully faster than noel, so I can repeatedly murder noel players for lulz.
    I was under the impression that bosses were required to be broken. Hakumen's only a sub boss and he's staying broken. Hazama seems like he'll be the fastest character. And you know that we'll get the "Unlimited Terumi" boss form for him.

Still....there's always a way around broken characters. I like to call it Inferno Divider.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList