Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ougon Musou Kyoku

Just learned of this GODLY Umineko game.

The first Umineko fighting game. which was released at Winter Comiket(79) is now available for download

The default characters are;
    Battler
    Beatrice
    Eva-Beatrice
    Kanon
    Shannon
    Ronove
    Virgillia
    Lucifer
    Siesta410
    Ange

There are also 2 secret characters, some say there are 4. Either there are unlockable characters.

Gameplay Info:

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Screenshots

Spoiler!

Videos

Spoiler!

Lucifer Combo Video

Download pt.1-13

Personally, I'm hyped as hell to finish downloading this, netplay is available. Enjoy!

Also,make sure to play in Japanese locale. Using Applocale may cause some issues.

Last thing, you will need an ISO extracting program, like PowerIso, or something like that. To extract the .exe file to install the game.
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

Been playing this for a few days since my arcade stick came in the mail. Lucifer is my favorite, although I can't use her as well as in that combo vid. I just like her voice and sprite animations first and foremost.
    I usually team her up with Chiester 410 for her long range attacks. Haven't really used the other characters much yet.

Surprised how good the sprites look in this game as well. Was expecting them to be around the same level as Melty Blood: Actress Again, But the game looks pretty good even on full screen at 1080p

True on that one. the combat system is good to, very balanced and easy to work with(on a Arcade Stick or Logitech Controller that is) I need to hurry and get my LT controller, been playin' the game on the keyboard and it's driving me crazy :<

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    The two slots are for the DLC characters. Bernkastel has been confirmed as the first and it's speculated that the second is Rena from Higurashi.

I roll Battler/Beatrice. Use my PS3 controller. Works like a dream.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

How do you do the SP moves? It's supposed to be motion+A+B for most of them, and my keyboard A+B is Z+X, but it doesn't work.

Edit: Confusing myself there. I'll start again.

You gotta build up your SP gauge, kuroihikari. While you're piling on the attacks your support character will be getting SP, so after a bit, tag the support character in and he/she will have some SP stocked up (goes up to 5). Then you can let off some of the SP moves.

Oh, yeah. Thanks. So basically if you want to do the big moves you have to switch out.

Interesting game design (though I never watched the anime). Are the Melty Blood/Blazblue games similar to this?

Kinda. Ougon Musou is probably closer to stuff like Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Fast gameplay that encourages tagging your characters in and out.

Melty Blood focuses more on countering and doesn't have a tag system. It does have a similar system to the SP gauge though. You have a magic circuit (like most characters do in canon Type-Moon stories) which builds up as you attack. So it's the same sort of bash-the-fuck-out-of-them-and-finish-it-with-a-special gameplay.
    You should definitely try Melty Blood: Act Cadenza and Actress Again, AA being the best, Characters have three fighting styles now and you can play as Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai.

Same for BlazBlue, No tag system but great combos and specials

Edit:
    Here we go, Bit of Shiki action in Actress Again. She's a fukken mint character.
    Last edited by Sangaz; 01-12-2011 at 07:29 PM.

Ugh, need to hurry ,and get my Logitech controller. Hopefully soon, anywayz, I been rockin with Beato/Ronove they work pretty good together, we'll also need to det up stuff for netplay later on as well

Aye, after a bit of practice I'll be up for a match with you guys. Not all that confident at it atm though.
    Considering swapping out one of the stage BGMs for Mu-12's Sword of Doom theme this morning. I might end up too busy head banging to play properly on the stage though :1