Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I like I am probably the only Bang player to post in the thread...lulz

Continuum Shift will be probably hit or miss for me. The fact that bursting now has no penalty going to be something I will hate. I though BlazBlue had a good system for it. I don't want BlazBlue to become another GG. I like GG and all but BB is a different game so I want a different play style personally. Anyway from what I can see, Tager will rocket up the tier list.

"I couldn't care less; I love Asuka" -Me

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Veleon View Post
    I like I am probably the only Bang player to post in the thread...lulz

Continuum Shift will be probably hit or miss for me. The fact that bursting now has no penalty going to be something I will hate. I though BlazBlue had a good system for it. I don't want BlazBlue to become another GG. I like GG and all but BB is a different game so I want a different play style personally. Anyway from what I can see, Tager will rocket up the tier list.
    People were complaining about it so it got changed. All changes were based on a survey that Arc System Works put out in Japan.

I'm actually a fan of the new Guard Primer system. Defense Crush won't seem all that random anymore. I'm looking forward to playing and experiencing it.

And yes, Tager will become close to top tier. Good thing I just picked him up as my sub. >_>

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    And yes, Tager will become close to top tier. Good thing I just picked him up as my sub. >_>
    You are officially my rival, Tager is my enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    You are officially my rival, Tager is my enemy.
    Don't worry. I'm not that great. But I'll keep working at it and by the time I have CS for PS3 you'll get a taste of my Gigantic Tager.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Don't worry. I'm not that great. But I'll keep working at it and by the time I have CS for PS3 you'll get a taste of my Gigantic Tager.
    Ironic, since he's not so gigantic anymore. I'll fight with the power of my harem.

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Ironic, since he's not so gigantic anymore. I'll fight with the power of my harem.
    Then I shall counter your harem with the manliness of Bang and the gangster stylings of Hazama.

To be fair I REALLY wanna main Bang or Hazama in CS. Gonna try Hazama but Bang's combos are super difficult for me. T_T

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Bangs pretty simple. I'll give you a pro-tip. His command grab in air does massive damage.

Bangs pretty simple. I'll give you a pro-tip. His command grab in air does massive damage.
    I know that. I also know chaining command grab after the tech roll following volcanic fury equals awesome. It's just that I have difficulty with his combos.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

naw that the complete wrong way to play Bang. You gotta have the proper mind set to play Bang. It's all about using his drive (parry) in the most retarded way possible. I parry the most retarded things. Like George XIII, the lighting from Sword Iris, The wave that comes out when your opponent bursts, Hakumen's ultra slash, Carnage Scissor, Fenrir, etc.

naw that the complete wrong way to play Bang. You gotta have the proper mind set to play Bang. It's all about using his drive (parry) in the most retarded way possible. I parry the most retarded things. Like George XIII, the lighting from Sword Iris, The wave that comes out when your opponent bursts, Hakumen's ultra slash, Carnage Scissor, Fenrir, etc.
    So if I time my Drive just right I will be slaying all that oppose me? I shouldn't do combos like the guys at Dustloop say?

Even if I don't get good as Bang I still have Ragna and Tager.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList