Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    I was under the impression that bosses were required to be broken. Hakumen's only a sub boss and he's staying broken. Hazama seems like he'll be the fastest character. And you know that we'll get the "Unlimited Terumi" boss form for him.

Still....there's always a way around broken characters. I like to call it Inferno Divider.
    Tell me, what is the way around Noel?

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    Tell me, what is the way around Noel?
    Inferno Divide if she's in the middle of using Chain Revolver on you. Most Noels start their Chain Revolver waaaay too early so I just use Hell's Fang when I see an opening after they start. That's how I do it with Ragna anyways.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Banned
    Inferno Divide if she's in the middle of using Chain Revolver on you. Most Noels start their Chain Revolver waaaay too early so I just use Hell's Fang when I see an opening after they start. That's how I do it with Ragna anyways.
    My troll was defeated with logic D: Thanks for the advice, I hate having to play Noel's because I like to use the burst first thing.

My troll was defeated with logic D: Thanks for the advice, I hate having to play Noel's because I like to use the burst first thing.
    Yeah with Noel you have to back away and adopt a wait-and-see approach. Most are noobish, get frustrated and then begin Chain Revolver. If they get you in it you're usually screwed, but if they miss....oh sweet sweet payback. Who do you play as?

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Banned
    Yeah with Noel you have to back away and adopt a wait-and-see approach. Most are noobish, get frustrated and then begin Chain Revolver. If they get you in it you're usually screwed, but if they miss....oh sweet sweet payback. Who do you play as?
    Carl, of course.

Carl, of course.
    Oh then you should have no problem since you have Nirvana.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Inferno Divide!? Pfft child's play, there are two better ways to get around Noel which I'm still painfully trying overcome.

1. Tager
    2. Racheal (That stupid CAT CHAIR)

While I don't really spam my drive like the aforementioned Noel noobs, I still can't manage to get through. Though, that's probably because those two characters are simply counterpicks for Noel.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Inferno Divide!? Pfft child's play, there are only two surefire ways around Noel which I'm still painfully trying overcome.

1. Tager
    Moar liek lolchair, amairite? Seriously though, the chair is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Inferno Divide!? Pfft child's play, there are two better ways to get around Noel which I'm still painfully trying overcome.

1. Tager

While I don't really spam my drive like the aforementioned Noel noobs, I still can't manage to get through. Though, that's probably because those two characters are simply counterpicks for Noel.
    But Inferno Divide is best for me..... T_T

I'm bad with Tager and Rachel.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

But Inferno Divide is best for me..... T_T

I'm bad with Tager and Rachel.
    Ah for you, well everyone has their preferences, sorry if my jadeness from playing online random has leaked onto the thread >.> It's just that those two characters seem to always get in my way. btw arisato, do you have the PS3 version of BlazBlue? I need someone to play...