Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 149
  1. #131
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Know what I noticed?

    Chipp Zanuff+Axl Low=Hazama!
    Really? I get far more of a Johnny vibe from Hazama.

    Now what's real is that Eddie + Zappa = Arakune.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  2. #132
    Decidedly Undecided
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,247
    Well, imo, Johnny seems to have had more in common with Jin, as much as Ky, for that matter...But it's just me. I can't wait for Valky!!!

    (sig by Cross)

    my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

    Proud Grammar Nazi

  3. #133
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Well, imo, Johnny seems to have had more in common with Jin, as much as Ky, for that matter...But it's just me. I can't wait for Valky!!!
    You mean the elderly lovechild of Slayer and Talbain?


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  4. #134
    Decidedly Undecided
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,247
    The very one.

    Now, who do you think resembles Testament?

    (sig by Cross)

    my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

    Proud Grammar Nazi

  5. #135
    Ravona's Loyal Minion Kyosuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Golden Land
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    The very one.

    Now, who do you think resembles Testament?
    Man that's a toughie. I can't really think of anyone who represents Testy, but in terms of the name of his moves and his Drive I'd say Rags. Other than that I'm stumped
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

  6. #136
    Decidedly Undecided
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,247
    Yeah, I was thinkin' along those lines also.

    (sig by Cross)

    my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

    Proud Grammar Nazi

  7. #137
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    The very one.

    Now, who do you think resembles Testament?
    Testament has a Blood Scythe.

    Ragna has a Blood Scythe.

    So Ragna = Testament.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  8. #138
    Ravona's Loyal Minion Kyosuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Golden Land
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Testament has a Blood Scythe.

    Ragna has a Blood Scythe.

    So Ragna = Testament.
    Wat about personality wise?
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

  9. #139
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Are you guys following the tourneys? Here on the east coast, we just had summer jam. That shit was poppin. Before that was gaurd crush 5 where the best Hazama player on psn(in the us I presume), Zidane, pretty much took it without breaking a sweat. He faced a good Ragna player in the grand finals. Check it out here.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  10. #140
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Are you guys following the tourneys? Here on the east coast, we just had summer jam. That shit was poppin. Before that was gaurd crush 5 where the best Hazama player on psn(in the us I presume), Zidane, pretty much took it without breaking a sweat. He faced a good Ragna player in the grand finals. Check it out here.
    Zidane made a fool of that Ragna, Gettin both those bursts in all of like 10 seconds...
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •