Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hunter x Hunter... Should I start?

I've always been interested in this manga, but I've never really got around to reading it. I'm just trying to get some reasons as to why I should or shouldn't start this series.

Mangas I'm reading: Gantz, Bleach, One piece, Psyren, Change 123, Eye shield 21, Naruto, and Reborn!

Well its a really good manga, I'd recommend it, butttttttttttttttt the worst part is that during the latest arc , it goes on hiatus so you'll be left on a cliff hanger for who knows how long, its been months already.

I read the series thought it was good in some places but man the drawing sometimes is really bad.

For example : http://www.onemanga.com/Hunter_X_Hunter/187/15/

Don't know if it was because his drawing team all left one day but this was really boring to read with those kind of drawings in my opinion.

The cliff hanger isnt so bad. Great anime though, i recommend it

Geez that drawing is terrible...

Mangas I'm reading: Gantz, Bleach, One piece, Psyren, Change 123, Eye shield 21, Naruto, and Reborn!

Don't let the art discourage you. Its good mostly.

Yeah, I'm going to give it a shot.

DO NOT judge the manga based on this. This drawing was the first release, which means drawn by the author himself, but when the volume is released, the art is redone so the picture is a lot better. The release from onemanga must be old so i suggest that you get older releases which were modified afterwards.

PS: I must also admit that the latest arc of HXH is .... because of all of his illnesses...

Veteran Member
    this manga has been one of my favs. its very inventive and amusing. i feel though as with 99% of all mangas that if they were to be rewritten a little bit it would be crazy godlike.

ild give this manga an 8 or 9 out of 10. the starting is by far my favorite, ants at the current spot in the manga arent that interesting, but everything before that has made me just wow in entertainment
    Spoiler!

Yes, definitely. It's one of the more inventive shounen series out there, and it's constantly surprising. Hunter x Hunter is just a great series that is constantly doing things that you don't expect. It's also got a very vividly developed world, and the characters really come to life in a great way.