Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 418

One Piece 418

http://www.animecrazy.net/one-piece-episode-418/

It's out guys! Enjoy.

I think this isn't just a filler. Oda probably planned this whole thing to be showed on the anime. Anyways, Holy shit at the end.
    Last edited by Wizzle; 09-20-2009 at 06:47 AM.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Two words;

F'ing Awesome, I laughed soo harddd the whole episode especially Luffy and Boa's scene hahahaha!

$100 says Franky's going to be upgraded by Vegapunk.
    Last edited by Raymond Agustin; 09-20-2009 at 10:30 AM.

Vegapunk is there ......Amazing!

did the old man change nami's clothes??? when she woke up she had different clothes from when she fell!

no he's not. its his old house i think

One Piece I'm w8ting for the war in the anime

Franky probely get some idees but vegapunk isent on that island
    its the island where vegapunk was born so probely will see the blueprints of kuma

i tink there gonne be some mini arks like nami controlling the windrobe tingy and franky getting upgraded about evry crew of luffy

Sorry for the bad spelling

but it was a verry funny anime episode

aha! so this is what they're doing with the filler... thankfully they've shown what oda showed in the cover stories and the little arc things, but they haven't done anything significant with the filler that might not coincide with what oda had planned for the characters as power ups and such.

lmao, boa having an orgasm over a day dream. "what you doing hammack" lol

It's good to see Oda extending on the scenes with the other strawhats, can't wait to see Sanji and the others lol

This episode was just funny as hell. The part with Luffy and Hancock, just hilarious.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Shirude View Post
    aha! so this is what they're doing with the filler... thankfully they've shown what oda showed in the cover stories and the little arc things, but they haven't done anything significant with the filler that might not coincide with what oda had planned for the characters as power ups and such.
    i would think Oda told them about the upgrades, that way they dont destroy the storyline... this is what i wanted!!! nami is already upgrading a lot!!! and tea drinking franky! super tasty! hahahahaha LMAO!! nice! very very funny chapter nice nami violence and big boobs!