Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: No More Tear

  1. #11
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,196
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    i invite you to discover this great thai band
    they sing rock,punk rock,pop rock



    Youtube Channel
    Website

    some vids

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A01Ql...eature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDOzW...eature=related

    anyone interested in the album,let me know!
    it blows to no end
    i mean..OMG...MAKE IT STOP!

    its a total joke and disrespect to rock and even punk to the least

  2. #12
    Senpai Member mgsplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,755
    Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    I'm really glad you can justify your actions and existence under the pretense that you're an engineering student, but that really doesn't have a place here.As for your response, you could have said something a little more unconfrontational, as avoiding conflict is easily the logical thing to do. Regardless, whatever arguements you have reek of something other than logic.
    pretense
    you mean the FACT.
    but that really doesn't have a place here
    it doesn't ?! it's hard to come up with smth better isn't it ?
    As for your response, you could have said something a little more unconfrontational, as avoiding conflict is easily the logical thing to do
    you feel confronted !
    i see a discussion, not a conflict . i also see multiple failed attempts at being rhetorical without having the boots for it. to impose your opinion you need strong solid arguments
    you are free to dislike the band but you asked for logic and a rational justification in a matter involving irrationality. you were wrong, i just pointed it out
    a mod is most likely going to close this thread, so either drop it or refer to pm. i'll gladly answer.
    it was fun
    Last edited by mgsplayer; 10-17-2009 at 11:53 PM.
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]


    Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

  3. #13
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,196
    chill out mgsplayer, dethklok is both owning you and trolling you, which is making me laugh XD, so chill before he keeps it up, and i keep laughing, i dont want my stomach hurting from too much laughter

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer
    you mean the FACT.
    I meant what I said (pretense).
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer
    it doesn't ?! it's hard to come up with smth better isn't it ?
    I don't know if I missed something here, but I don't see how being an engineering student has anything to do with this god-awful punk band.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer
    you are free to dislike the band but you asked for logic and a rational justification in a matter involving irrationality.
    Anyway, I don't see how musical taste is irrational, it is most likely something heavily affected by your genetic makeup. And now, for a parting gift, since I will agree this thread is nearing the end of it's life, Protip: If your a Genetic Engineering student, quit now and save your money.

  5. #15
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Not everyone is trained in music theory to be able to differentiate good and bad music. Not that I'm saying this band is bad.

    So I think we should respect his opinion. After all music is about expressing emotions, which is a human, but irrational thing, and people like music that best conforms to how they would want to express emotions.

  6. #16
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Well, music is a subjective artform of course. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Any other bands MGSplayer? Why just post one?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  7. #17
    Senpai Member mgsplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Well, music is a subjective artform of course. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Any other bands MGSplayer? Why just post one?
    i only know 2 thai rock bands
    the other is called BIGASS lol
    you can check their vids on yt, they're quite good
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YFQyJsYz6M
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1HAQ...eature=related

    Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    I meant what I said (pretense). I don't know if I missed something here, but I don't see how being an engineering student has anything to do with this god-awful punk band. Anyway, I don't see how musical taste is irrational, it is most likely something heavily affected by your genetic makeup. And now, for a parting gift, since I will agree this thread is nearing the end of it's life, Protip: If your a Genetic Engineering student, quit now and save your money.
    -it doesn't. but it has to to do with the ability to make correct logical and rational statements, which you obviously can't do
    -lol now that's a confirmation : you don't know crap about logic and rationality . how is it not not irrational ? example: can you say that liking a track is proportional to the number of music instruments in it ?? of course not
    taste in music is not governed by any law, it can't be generalized in any way therefore it cannot be rational
    -sounds like an excuse of someone who couldn't take serious classes. so here's a protip : get a life and save yourself, don't act cool if you don't have what it takes

    you think you can enforce your opinions on others by incorrectly employing what-you-believe-is logic, thus making you unfit for discussions . this shall be my last answer . it's been a pleasure
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]


    Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

  8. #18
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,196
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Not everyone is trained in music theory to be able to differentiate good and bad music. Not that I'm saying this band is bad.

    So I think we should respect his opinion. After all music is about expressing emotions, which is a human, but irrational thing, and people like music that best conforms to how they would want to express emotions.
    i respect that, but once someone gives their opinion on the band, he lashes out at someone, and that makes me not want to respect the person, i mean, wouldnt you do the same?

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    this shall be my last answer . it's been a pleasure
    It certainly has been.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •