Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I hardly ever cry. The only thing that makes me cry is the death of a family member or a close friend.
    Its weird, since I never cry every few months I'll have a dream where a someone close to me dies and I'll cry in my sleep uncontrollably. When I wake up I'm in tears from crying.

The only thing I can compare this too is a wet dream. Its sounds weird but I think that my body is trying to make me cry as if its needed regularly.

Does this happen to anyone else.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I dont know if this is good or bad but since my childhood I really never cried ... why? ... idk. Sometimes I felt like this is "it" and some tears would start running down my face but ... there was nothing. I just hope nothing´s wrong with me, each time I think about it, my conclusion is that its just bcs Im a man.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Inu-Sennin View Post
    onions.
    damn you, u stole my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I hardly ever cry. The only thing that makes me cry is the death of a family member or a close friend.
    Its weird, since I never cry every few months I'll have a dream where a someone close to me dies and I'll cry in my sleep uncontrollably. When I wake up I'm in tears from crying.

The only thing I can compare this too is a wet dream. Its sounds weird but I think that my body is trying to make me cry as if its needed regularly.

Does this happen to anyone else.
    Do wet dreams happen to any1 else? of course, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    I dont know if this is good or bad but since my childhood I really never cried ... why? ... idk. Sometimes I felt like this is "it" and some tears would start running down my face but ... there was nothing. I just hope nothing´s wrong with me, each time I think about it, my conclusion is that its just bcs Im a man.
    There's nothing wrong in crying, you don't have to let any1 see it, just let out your emotions when your alone. Trust me, I know the pain your prolly going thru, it's ok to let go & cry.

As for me, I shed a tear when watching ted kennedy's funeral services, yea I'm a political junkie.

I'd rather not go into detail on the more emotional things but I have cried.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Inu-Sennin View Post
    onions.
    Same those damn things break down my manly barrier

Not much really even as a child I didnt really cry much maybe some old music that is nostalgic and strikes a cord.

Tho now I think about it one show that comes to mind that use to make me feel sad was the old Fist of the North Star tv series. There was always some poor bastard trying to deliver like water and beans to poor villagers and he gets gang raped beat down and killed just because they could.

It didnt make me cry tears but the sad depressing tone of never ending victimization of innocent people by psychopathic villians always made me tear up just a little.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Besides onions, i'll say a sad movie, not all sad movies just some of them. A man can cry at a sad movie, it doesn't make him less of a man.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

Tho now I think about it one show that comes to mind that use to make me feel sad was the old Fist of the North Star tv series. There was always some poor bastard trying to deliver like water and beans to poor villagers and he gets gang raped beat down and killed just because they could.

It didnt make me cry tears but the sad depressing tone of never ending victimization of innocent people by psychopathic villians always made me tear up just a little.
    Interesting. I think we're both gonna cry when Naruto ends. I know I am for sure, not just because it ended but because of how beautiful the story comes together.

My past, and when bad things happen to innocent people. Happens way to much for my liking.

I personally hate crying, and while I know it doesn't make you any less of a person, I feel like my eyes are dry and there's no reason for me to cry anymore. Moving on and using your experiences to better yourself is essential in my book.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

There's a difference between minor tears (Sad Movie, sad news, onions), and flat out crying uncontrollably.

Last time that happened to me was at my mother's gravesite, just as they were about to lower her coffin. That was too intense. I loved her so much and never really told her so.... I better stop now cause here I go again.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I'll cry when I lose someone close to me. Last time I cried was when I was a kid. I think some people are just emotionally hardened. I don't think Maximo meant he holds back tears, I think he meant they just don't come out. I think it's the same for me. Sometimes I feel bad about some things because I know I probably should be sad or crying about it but I don't.
    LeggoMyWebbo

the notebook and
    the episode of fresh prince where his father leaves without him

Sig and Ava by Imotochan