Thread: Ichigo 100%

Red face Ichigo 100%

I honestly loved this manga, i just couldn't stop reading. I found myself crying over the hardships faced.
    I'm going to go right to what i liked in it. First of all, Manaka, is just an average guy but there seems to be something about him that makes him extraordinary. I feel as though i am some what like this at times, so i can relate. The girls are so different and unique it makes you choose which one your rooting for and sucks you into the story. I always was going for nishino, she seemed to have a real personality, unlike Toujo (Well, it seems she has a dull personality). I knew from a couple chapters in that it would be nishino and manaka. But, it was confirmed when manaka goes to nishino's house and she cooks for him while he watches TV. It just seemed to me that they were already married haha. But, what do toujo and manaka do? They quitely talk about dreams, anything other then that she doesn't talk much which doesn't seem like such a good chemistry.

Although it may seem unrealistic, I truly admired it.

I just thought i might throw this in there but i am a guy xD. And I want to write manga! even though i live in California and i am white but! i'm taking japanese class!!
    Please discuss your own opinions, sorry for the nerd rant xD haha, I'm just so excited and happy!

Again, this manga is for little boys.

Romance =/= shojo

Im pretty sure there was a thread about the Ichigo 100% ending already. But yeah, the manga really was awesome. I cried in some parts too...not ashamed at all xD

When I finished it I felt like I was missing a piece of myself for a while. And to the comment above me....You should try reading it instead of judging >_> Ichigo 100% is for everyone.

Oh yeah...but Ichigo 100% was actually a Shounen Manga...apparently >_>

Quote Originally Posted by KenichiKun View Post
    Im pretty sure there was a thread about the Ichigo 100% ending already. But yeah, the manga really was awesome. I cried in some parts too...not ashamed at all xD

When I finished it I felt like I was missing a piece of myself for a while. And to the comment above me....You should try reading it instead of judging >_> Ichigo 100% is for everyone.

Oh yeah...but Ichigo 100% was actually a Shounen Manga...apparently >_>
    Hmm, well i searched for another thread but i couldnt find it, maybe it was in the shounen forum.
    It does fit Shojo criteria. Shōjo Manga follow a lighter theme aimed at female audiences, most often romance / dramas.
    Ichigo 100% fits in quite nicely i think.
    But yes, I really do feel i miss reading it.

A lot of romance-themed manga are shounen. If it's harem/ecchi it's most certainly shounen.

woww .. sounds another nice one, i should go and check it xD .. thanks for recommending this one xD