Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    On the flipside, they made the call to quit subbing Naruto, and have been known for trolling. There really was no reason to not see it coming.
    Fine then, let's blame the victim.

Sorry my friend but my world view/ mindset does not accommodate practical jokes/jokers very well, and I don't really care if anyone should have seen it coming.

There are many newbies and busy people out there being tripped up and misled by this sort of "humor?". Conclusion, They are still infantile.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Fine then, let's blame the victim.

Sorry my friend but my world view/ mindset does not accommodate practical jokes/jokers very well, and I don't really care if anyone should have seen it coming.

There are many newbies and busy people out there being tripped up and misled by this sort of "humor?". Conclusion, They are still infantile.
    LOL. couldn't agree more. But you gotta look at it from their perspective, it sure is funny. Once in a while, it's funny, especially when they were still subbing it. But now that they have nothing to do with Naruto, this is getting absurd.

So thsv, Taka was involved in the troll as well?

At the risk of violating thsv's "next post should contain a link" pronouncement, and considering I'm with good infraction-company (paulbee and Rokudaime), I'm gonna remind everyone of this proverb:

"Shame on you if you fool me once.
    Shame on me if you fool me twice."

I loathe pranks (especially that stupid day at the start of April), but frankly, if you get trolled by Dattebayo of all people, and you've been downloading from Dattebayo for quite some time now, you really can't blame anyone but yourself.

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    sorry, i just found out september 24th if anyone else is wondering, hhhhm was planning to watch 23 mins of anime, i guess ill watch elfen lied - someone told me it was a good anime
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Banned
    Lol! Next week is a Dubble Episode.

What! Thread closed? Wait I can still post >: ). Well it's fun people actually fell for it again , +1 for dattebayo.