Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapter 152 Discussion/153 Predictions

Now that takes care of his odd weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Now that takes care of his odd weakness.

mhm not sure what you mean, i didnt really understand the blain thing anyway

Interesting about Midnight, I never really thought he was out of commission just yet. But I thought Brain would have been a little more of a fight at least -_-, and these guys were suppose to be able to take out a guild by themselves? lol.

Im predicting that Nirvana was suppose to stop something bad from happening, like something that would have destroyed the world. Natsu and company will end up stopping Nirvana only to realize then that they weren't suppose to and the.....idk.....a dark mage wakes up or something.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    mhm not sure what you mean, i didnt really understand the blain thing anyway
    His motion sickness weakness, that wendy just cured.

Well, that clears up a few things. Blaine didn't go down in one hit, Jura's badass and to be fair to blaine he did get beaten by one of the 10 great holy mages, and midnight's not as weak as everyone complained about last chapter. AND it wasn't author getting lazy about the face patterns on blaine!

Wasn't it said in the manga that Jura was one of the weakest, if not the weakest, of all 10 holy mages?

Also were his arms always all patterned like that? Or is it just when he fights?.........Or is he a DRAGON SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!!??!
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Wasn't it said in the manga that Jura was one of the weakest, if not the weakest, of all 10 holy mages?<He is the weakest of the strongest mages not the weakest of the weakest mages, so he is still one of the strongest.

Also were his arms always all patterned like that? Or is it just when he fights?.........Or is he a DRAGON SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!!??!
    Yeah he always had those wierd dragon armbands.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Alright, this was a good chapter. I only have one complaint though. What is Midnights Gender? He keeps looking more feminine each chapter.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Ha i knew there was no way midnight was down so quickly, so who is this mysterious person who will appear if all the prayers fail? maybe the real guild master??