Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Yeah and i'm not up to updating to an unstable version that screws up my homebrew and may brick my psp if it's feeling moody >.<

With 6.00 out i don't see neither Dark Alex or GEN coming up with 5.55... so it's probably gonna be a long time before i can play this

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

You'll be able to play it soon, I just showed you in that link a few posts back :/
    voltage just needs to sort out the sound files because they're stoping the game from getting past the loading screen.

I couldn't open it because i needed an acc

I'll check it out later thx btw

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Decidedly Undecided
    Um...Why not just buy it? It came out in the US a couple weeks ago...

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Been through this already, For us who like our Custom Firmware, we'd have to get rid of it and update to official Firmware 5.55... Not gunna happen :|

If I did, then Disgaea would be the only thing I could use my PSP for, No project Diva, no PSPKanji, No PSPIRC, Fuck that, I'm keeping my CFW.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Been through this already, For us who like our Custom Firmware, we'd have to get rid of it and update to official Firmware 5.55... Not gunna happen :|

If I did, then Disgaea would be the only thing I could use my PSP for, No project Diva, no PSPKanji, No PSPIRC, Fuck that, I'm keeping my CFW.
    What are those?

I just use emulators and a manga viewer on mine

Set made by Ravona

Ah, Project Diva is just a japanese game, save me importing it :x

PspKanji is like a Kanji Dictionary, I use it sometimes when I'm browsing pixiv.

I don't emulate that many games on mine, except Persona 2 and FF9 once in a blue moon.

That thread is a mess Sangaz, and it looks like the guy doing it is having some difficulties

What's this about a chinese patch?

Set made by Ravona

yeah, some spammers jumped in there, haven't even looked up that chinese patch, but there are some guys working on just translating the japanese version instead, so I might just wait for them.

I'm not in a rush to play so I'll just be patient.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Finally picked this up today. It's just as great as the original. Can't wait till I can access the new content. I must say, the ways they covered up load times are inventive and a nice touch.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList