Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Decidedly Undecided

Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days

For those of you who have been living under a rock for the past, say, 3 months, Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days released last week. I've had it for a total of 4 days(I was out of town), and I can honestly say it's even better than Afternoon of Darkness. Anyone else own the game?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

It's for PSP.

I'd been playing the japanese version for a few months, it was fairly easy because I've spent hundreds of hours on the PS2 version of Disgaea 2 :|
    I use CFW so I can't play the US version yet and I refuse to go back to OFW because I wont be able to play Project Diva, I'm just waiting for a someone to patch the boot.bin atm, then I'll be able to play my ISO of it

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Wait.....it's out? Dammit, now I have to go to the mall tomorrow. Disgaea 2 was my favorite and I absolutely cannot wait to play Dark Hero Days.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

They put in the fusion thingy from Disgaea 3 btw.
    You can have a monster unit turn into a weapon type and equip to another character :3

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    They put in the fusion thingy from Disgaea 3 btw.
    You can have a monster unit turn into a weapon type and equip to another character :3
    Yeah I saw that. I'm excited for that. But the thing that makes me want this game most is Axel's story!

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I want it for Yukimaru, she's fukken adorable and to top it off she's voiced by Ueda Kana <3333333

She's my strongest character in the PS2 version of Disgaea 2, level 9999 with 4,657,379 attack

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    I want it for Yukimaru, she's fukken adorable and to top it off she's voiced by Ueda Kana <3333333

She's my strongest character in the PS2 version of Disgaea 2, level 9999 with 4,657,379 attack
    Huh, mine was Etna since she's my favorite. <3 Leveling her up from 1 was so worth it.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Decidedly Undecided
    Well, so far Adell's my strongest, followed by my Warrior Seimei(I'm kinda making it a rule to name my first Fighter/Warrior Seimei, after my real first original fighter/warrior from Afternoon of Darkness), then Rozalin, and most recently Hanako.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Hmm, Hanako and Taro really aren't worth leveling up imo, their moves are very few and limited, Granted, Hanako is cute, but she's very weak compared to other characters and generic human classes when you get to higher levels.

The Magic Knight class are very strong characters, they have the potential to do more damage than any other character iirc.