Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden82 View Post
    The girls at CLAMP got number 1. I haven't read Tsubasa yet, maybe I should.
    I thought this and the faggy comments were pretty indicative of the type of person they interviewed...clearly fagballs who like it better when the line between guys/girls is so thin that you couldn't even floss with it.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    XD I thought that was hilarious too but what really stood out for me was this.

“I like subtitles, because it keeps the anime closer to the original production. With dubbing you lose the original intention of the director and the voice artists.” ~ Anonymous, 53

53 years old? That's fucking awesome.
    haha..it is quite awesome, if your still single at that age, no not awesome..lol if u do and have grandkids and such, very awesome..lol

hmm..i do agree with that too, BUT that statement doesn't work on DBZ..the english dub was WAY the hell better than the japanese one, the voices, better, the sound effects, better, the music, BETTER

Banned
    I can relate with jennifer. Before I read naruto, i had no friends. But after i started the possibility of friends was crushed.

former mod
    Now I want to marry Jennifer.
    And my stomach still hurts from laughing out loud.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    I can relate with jennifer. Before I read naruto, i had no friends. But after i started the possibility of friends was crushed.
    XD That's fantastic. Anyone else read the bit about the guy with the Gear tattoo? That's just epic. I'll consider it....

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Compare the "favorite Manga Artist" with the one here on MangaShare.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8458

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    XD I thought that was hilarious too but what really stood out for me was this.

“I like subtitles, because it keeps the anime closer to the original production. With dubbing you lose the original intention of the director and the voice artists.” ~ Anonymous, 53

53 years old? That's fucking awesome.
    i noticed that too, i hope i don't lose interest in animu's when i turn 30 >_>

I find it really sad how naruto is always so highly rated outside of Japan :/ it was good in the beginning, but now it's a trainwreck