Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,472
    Well one way to avoid confusion is say someone wanted to discuss an entirely different fight would be as you said to make title but maybe like the Ask a question thread anyone responding should use the same title like say...



    We are currently discussing the Sasuke VS Raikage / Killerbee points so perhaps make a title in bold text and anyone responding does the same

    Example 1:


    Guy A:Sasuke Vs Raikage/ Killerbee

    Sasuke can win because blah blah blah.....


    Girl B: Sasuke Vs Raikage/ Killerbee

    I disagree Sasuke cant win because blah blah....

    - One can choose to quote the entire comment or not but MUST have the title of the fight being discussed to avoid confusion.


    If someone doesnt want to talk about this fight someone can change the title to something else and we can have multiple discussions going on.

    Example 2:

    Guy A: Sasuke Vs Raikage/ Killerbee

    Sasuke can win because blah blah blah.....


    Girl B: Sasuke Vs Raikage/ Killerbee

    I disagree Sasuke cant win because blah blah....

    Girl E: Raikage Vs Minato

    How would the Raikage fair against Minato?



    - As long as each post has the title of which fight is being discussed you can have multiple points going.


    So now you can have people respond to multiple fights in the same posts

    Example 3:

    Girl B: Sasuke Vs Raikage/ Killerbee

    I disagree Sasuke cant win because blah blah....

    Guy C: Yea you right about Sasuke also I would like to add blah blah blah .....



    Girl E: Raikage Vs Minato

    How would the Raikage fair against Minato?


    Guy C: Minato would rape him sideways because blah blah blah.......

    - note its probably better to put the title in the thread and not the actual title so its easier to use in multiple quotes


    Hopefully this well help this thread stay on track!


    Btw if you wish to use these rules feel free to copy them to front page if you like
    Last edited by POW; 09-15-2009 at 08:16 PM.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  2. #12
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    POW got it right. The whole thread will become a mess because people will post on random fights regardless of any rules set out. Because if we can all remember when the ask a question thread got started I said to quote the question being answered. And look how its turned out.

    The problem with vs threads were many, although the main two issues we had were repeat threads and a tendency for trashing if certain members weren't happy with the vote or other people's opinions. I'll be keeping an eye on this to see how it turns out.

    Oh, and you should just ignore atriede's little outburst. He didn't delete it. I did. It has no place here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  3. #13
    Cockney Geezer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    728
    Amaterasu being uncontrolled is useless, Sasuke using an offensive move as a defence. Sasuke obviously knows how to shape Chakra with the training from Kakashi, I would think that it's the same technique he's using to control amertasu.
    Last edited by thsv; 09-18-2009 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Ignore the....

  4. #14
    Sasuke vs Raikage

    Mentored under Kakashi is a advantage to sasuke fight on this one. Majority may agree that analyzing the enemy movement/ability first before attacking/conter-attacking is a very big advantage to an opponent who attack too hasty even he has overflowing chakra.


    On the side note:
    its not un-usual that sasuke has better sharingan than itachi right now because sasuke as more driving force (revenge) to enhance his abilities more than itachi. If itachi would go all out during itachi vs sasuke, I'll bet on itachi ofcourse.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    Spoiler!


    Bradley, please don't post spoilers outside the spoiler thread. I know the language sounds like your guessing, but you got too many points correct... how about focus on what is already released ?

    Amaterasu being uncontrolled is useless, Sasuke using an offensive move as a defence. Sasuke obviously knows how to shape Chakra with the training from Kakashi, I would think that it's the same technique he's using to control amertasu.
    jimmy i didn't do it on purpose it was a geuss and it just happen to be right

    The edit time stamp on your post says different - thsv
    Last edited by thsv; 09-18-2009 at 11:53 AM.

  6. #16
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915

    Cool Sasuke VS Raikage & Sasuke VS Gaara

    Sasuke VS Raikage

    Any1 still think the raikage can beat Sasuke now with only one hand? Ninjutsu is almost out of the question for him, his nin-taijutsu is down one move in his arsenal, the Raikage can't pick up Sasuke and slam him down anymore, lol. Raikage's speed sure kills but what's he gonna do with one hand to Sasuke's Susanoo? I just hope he doesn't get sealed, altho it would give Oro some company.

    I see alot of similarities between Sasuke fight with killerbee & Raikage's fight with Sasuke, both went into the fights being arrogant and cocky and both got hurt bad.


    Sasuke VS Gaara

    I just don't see anything in Gaara's arsenal either that can take down Susanoo. Only thing I see Gaara doing is protecting every1 using his sand cause there's definitely gonna be some defense needed when Susanoo goes on a rampage like Gedou Mazou.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  7. #17
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,893
    Gaara is a strong shinobi but he's not on the level of the recent characters shown.

    I really would have liked to see the Gaara vs Diedara fight play out without Gaara having to protect the village.

    Sig and Ava by Imotochan

  8. #18
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,472
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Sasuke VS Raikage

    Any1 still think the raikage can beat Sasuke now with only one hand? Ninjutsu is almost out of the question for him, his nin-taijutsu is down one move in his arsenal, the Raikage can't pick up Sasuke and slam him down anymore, lol. Raikage's speed sure kills but what's he gonna do with one hand to Sasuke's Susanoo? I just hope he doesn't get sealed, altho it would give Oro some company.

    I see alot of similarities between Sasuke fight with killerbee & Raikage's fight with Sasuke, both went into the fights being arrogant and cocky and both got hurt bad.

    The Raikage is too hot headed he has no chance anymore hes lost his hand and Susanoo is at a point where its gonna take more than a strong punch or kick to break it.

    Killerbee was much better suited to fighting Sasuke as he was cool customer and was fighting without his emotions getting in the way.






    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Sasuke VS Gaara

    I just don't see anything in Gaara's arsenal either that can take down Susanoo. Only thing I see Gaara doing is protecting every1 using his sand cause there's definitely gonna be some defense needed when Susanoo goes on a rampage like Gedou Mazou.
    Gaara at best can stop Sasuke's movements by using his skill to turn the broken ground into his Sand increasing his arsenal and submerge Sasuke + Susanoo in a sea of sand then try to crush him with .....

    < Sabaku Rou - Desert Prison > - The giant Sand Sphere he used to try and crush Deidara

    or

    < Sabaku Taisou - Desert Imperial Funeral > the Sand submerging jutsu he used on Kimimaru


    If worse comes to worse Gaara can always levitate everyone on his < Sabaku Fuyuu - Desert Sand Floating >


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  9. #19
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915

    Cool Sasuke Vs the Rai/Kaze kages

    Sasuke VS Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    The Raikage is too hot headed he has no chance anymore hes lost his hand and Susanoo is at a point where its gonna take more than a strong punch or kick to break it.

    Killerbee was much better suited to fighting Sasuke as he was cool customer and was fighting without his emotions getting in the way.
    There were people complaining on another forum, that the jutsu power levels are only as powerful as they're required by the plot. They were saying that the Itachi's Susanoo in it's bones stage withstood kirin while Sasuke's Susanoo in it's bones stage couldn't withstand Raikage's punches/elbows. I think this has more to do with how the jutsu works than anything. Much like hungry ghost, Susanoo can tank chakra attacks much more effectively than it can take brute force hits. Susanoo is just chakra formation so even if the bones break, they'll just reform back. When Susanoo protected Itachi it basically channeled the lightning into the ground and covered Itachi inside it's chakra cushion minimizing the damage to him. But when the Raikage slammed Sasuke on the ground, Susanoo's bones absorbed the hit and cracked while the chakra cushion protected Sasuke. And now the bones have reformed along with muscles.

    So yea I agree with you that it's beyond the point where the Raikage could just break it with brute force alone. At least not the brute force that would be required to break it, Raikage just doesn't possess that. It would need a bijuu blast or Chibaku Tensei to totally crush the Susanoo in it's complete stage. And on top of that, with the yata's mirror, if Susanoo is truly as fast as a spartan, it would be really hard to even get close to him. The Raikage is pretty much useless against his fight with Sasuke now.

    How do you think Susanoo would've fared against killerbee's hachibi release? Chakra formation vs Chakra formation, hachibi looks stronger tho. But that yata's mirror can be a prob even for hachibi.




    Sasuke VS Gaara

    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Gaara at best can stop Sasuke's movements by using his skill to turn the broken ground into his Sand increasing his arsenal and submerge Sasuke + Susanoo in a sea of sand then try to crush him with .....
    < Sabaku Rou - Desert Prison > - The giant Sand Sphere he used to try and crush Deidara
    or
    < Sabaku Taisou - Desert Imperial Funeral > the Sand submerging jutsu he used on Kimimaru
    If worse comes to worse Gaara can always levitate everyone on his < Sabaku Fuyuu - Desert Sand Floating >
    But here's the thing. They're fighting on tough stone instead of soft ground. Do you think it'll be that easy for Gaara to sink Susanoo? For all we know the samurai country is very mountainous, and that building was built directly on hard rock.

    Even if Gaara could turn it all into sand, Susanoo would not sink so easily imo, as it's chakra manifested, it should be able to prop itself up. Let's see how effective the desert prison is against it. I think we might get to see Susanoo's other powers, it's own power without the weapons, although I do believe it has the weapons also. If it's a yamabushi like Itachi's Susanoo, and has that red gem on the forehead. I always thought that was like a third eye, and I would love to see it open and fire lasers or chakra beams. Cause the databook said that it destroys anything in its path, that doesn't sound like the sword sealing, maybe it can punch/fight like Gedou Mazou, but also has to have another power I think.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •