Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool The Naruto Battlefield Thread

.....Naruto Battlefield Thread.....

• This is the one and the only, the alpha and the omega, the one thread to rule all other VS threads that keep popping up. Read the rules people.

• Plz View this thread in Hybrid or Threaded Mode to make navigating between the fights easier. Top right of the thread, click on Display modes & select Switch to Hybrid/Threaded Mode. All, I repeat, all posts should have a title relevant to the fight being discussed. If you cannot follow the rules, don't bother posting in this thread. Period.

• Basic concept is this, every week, or till we've discussed a specific fight to the death, literally, a new fight will be posted, any1 is allowed to post a fight they wish to discuss as long as they don't interrupt an ongoing heated discussion.

• They'll have to wait, and before the fight to be discussed, it has to be marked clearly in the Title of the post and in large font in the post. If you have an interesting fight you want to discuss, plz think about if it's something others are interested in, nothing foolish like Madara vs tenten. Use discretion and use your head. No trolling is allowed, thsv & phixion are ready to give infractions one after another.

• There's gonna be no polls, the only point of this thread is to measure the strengths/advantages & weaknesses/disadvantages of one opponent vs another. We needed a place to discuss fights and instead of multiple VS threads, this will be the place to do it, any character is allowed, even Madara, we discuss with what we know of the character so far, I don't wanna wait years for more of their powers to be revealed before we can discuss a particular character.

Important Note: All posts must have a title of the battle that's being discussed in the post. Plz use a similar format to the following below:

You can also refer to POW's post for a detailed explanation.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=11

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Sasuke VS Raikage

Any1 still think the raikage can beat Sasuke now with only one hand? Ninjutsu is almost out of the question for him, his nin-taijutsu is down one move in his arsenal, the Raikage can't pick up Sasuke and slam him down anymore, lol. Raikage's speed sure kills but what's he gonna do with one hand to Sasuke's Susanoo? I just hope he doesn't get sealed, altho it would give Oro some company.

I see alot of similarities between Sasuke fight with killerbee & Raikage's fight with Sasuke, both went into the fights being arrogant and cocky and both got hurt bad.

Sasuke VS Gaara

I just don't see anything in Gaara's arsenal either that can take down Susanoo. Only thing I see Gaara doing is protecting every1 using his sand cause there's definitely gonna be some defense needed when Susanoo goes on a rampage like Gedou Mazou.
    The first fight is going to be unique, it is a 3 way VS fight, you can choose to discuss a rematch between Killerbee & Sasuke, a fight between Killerbee & Raikage, or the ongoing fight between Raikage & Sasuke.

Uchiha Sasuke: Sharingan, Mangekyou Sharingan including Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo. Close, Mid, Long range fighter. Heir to the uchiha clan.
    Kirabi hachibi aka Killerbee: host of the 8 tailed bijuu, 8 sword style, immune to Tsukuyomi genjutsu. Close, Mid range fighter. Brother of the Raikage.
    Raikage: Bijuu level chakra, monster strength, Raiton armor, Raiton powered Shunshin, Close range fighter. Leader of the Cloud Village.

DISCUSS!
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-19-2009 at 08:16 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Banned
    obviously the raikage and killer bee would kill sasuke before they fought and that well i would say the raikage would win

This thread seems a little disorganized. I hope that someone approved it also, if not it may end up on the graveyard and we are wasting our time posting.

Raikage and Killer Bee would and wouldn't be a good battle. On paper it would be the best match we've possibly seen. As a real event neither person would go all out. We probably woudln't see any last resort super moves or death blows.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    This thread seems a little disorganized. I hope that someone approved it also, if not it may end up on the graveyard and we are wasting our time posting.

Raikage and Killer Bee would and wouldn't be a good battle. On paper it would be the best match we've possibly seen. As a real event neither person would go all out. We probably woudln't see any last resort super moves or death blows.
    Read the rules plz, it clearly states no trolling. You either discuss the fights on the merits or don't bother opening the thread. It isn't for you to decide what thread is allowed and what isn't. I was actually gonna do this a month ago when the dream matchups finished but got lazy. The thread seems disorganized cause it's a work in progress, I had an idea and I went with it. I only create threads that are worthy of discussion.

Spoiler!

We aren't discussing whether Raikage or Killerbee will ever go all out, this is a fictional battle, just imagine that they will go all out, based on their powers you've seen, who do you think will win between the two. Think of it as the Itachi/Sasuke fight, Itachi never would've dealt a death blow to Sasuke but he did show us all his trumpcards, down to his greatest jutsu Susanoo.

As for the fights, there's a reason I did 3 simultaneously. It's so we can better compare each shinobis skills. Since Sasuke lost to Killerbee, and killerbee had said that his brother is stronger than him, people keep assuming that Sasuke shouldn't stand a chance against the Raikage. I'm trying to discuss the different factors that are involved in each of those fights.

Here's what I believe, Sasuke when he fought Killerbee was not healed properly since the Itachi fight, and he took on the 8 tailed host without mastering any of his new Mangekyou skills. That is not the case now, he has grasped a great understanding of his abilities and will use those to defeat the Raikage. If Sasuke and Killerbee had a rematch, Sasuke will definitely win, and Sasuke is gonna either heavily injure or kill the Raikage unless there's interference of some sort.

I think raikage is an old version of old naruto, even due he has chakra almost the same amount as bijuu he hasn't use it properly and attack too hasty. I'll bet on sasuke on this one.

Sasuke's pissing me off that´s why my vote goes automatically to Raikage.
    But as lifesucks said he´s way too hasty and really a old version of Naruto, besides his raiton shield he hasn't used anything tai-ninjutsu related yet and he's losing an arm to Amaterasu.
    Sasuke on the other hand goes all out with his MS stuff, Amaterasu, Susano'o and maybe he's used Tsukuyomi on Shii.
    Sasuke would've died from Raikages attack in the last chapter if it wasn't for Susano'o, but Raikage really has to show something new and unexpected in order to take Sasuke out now as it is..and I bet his ueber-load of raiton will leave a mark on his body.

First rokuidaime sennin i would like to add a big LOL!!!! to the madara vs tenten example, that was funny. Back to the on hand discussion, i vote raikage on this one, yea sure some people say he is just rushing in but in some fights strength and speed is the key to winning. Besides sasuke is just pissing me off that that he is being hailed as someone who can use amaterasu better than itachi, itachi F***ing OWNS!! and the one with sasuke vs killerbee if they fought again, i still think it would be the same outcome, killer bee will own sasuke besides i don't really think killerbee put a much of a effort into that fight because i think he just used the fight in order to escape his village, i knw sasuke is suppose to be at a really good fighter level now but come on taking on the 8 tails is a bit too much isn't it but this is just my view feel free to bash me on it.haha

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

I can spot a major problem coming up with this thread. The question is do I leave it be until it comes crashing down or be 'overzealous'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Sasuke VS Raikage/ Killerbee

In any case I think that the fact that Sasuke is dealing with extreme close range fighters in both fights is to make it challenging as that was the purpose as it is his weakpoint.

One thing I wanted to discuss is the idea that the Raikage is stronger than Killerbee because I dont know if this nessecarily true. Killerbee just said that the Raikage was the only other person to stop his 8th blade not that he totally owned him.

- Comparing thier two styles they both have great strength but Killerbee seems to have better Taijutsu where the Raikage has more brute power moves.

- The Raikages lightning reflex armor seems to be what allowed him to counter KB 8tails cloak and seems to be his equivelent.

- Killerbee overall is more composed and laid back and his emotions dont get in the way allowing clear thinking and seems to be more clever in that sense.

- Where as the Raikage is hot blooded and goes into rage mode to crush anything that stands in his way.

- In stamina they might be about even as KB being a Jinchuuriki has high level of Stamina and the Raikage can amplify hes chakra to almost Bijuu levels.

- Speed wise the Raikage seems to have better control as he can manuever more unrpredictably with his LRA where KB in his 8tails cloak seems to attack in very direct staright line sort of manner that is easy to predict.

- We see KB has a counter to Gen but its not clear if the Raikage can do the same thru unkown means.

So over all the Raikage has enhanced reflexes and high speed coupled with overwhelming power moves with brute strength and stays on the offensive.

Where as KB uses more finesse with an unpredictable swordstyle coupled with strength used more in defense with a calm nature that allows him to analyze his opponets and come uo with a clever strategy.

So the two brothers like many siblings in Naruto seem to complement each other much like Hashrima and Tobimaru.
    Last edited by POW; 09-15-2009 at 08:55 PM. Reason: New rules

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    I can spot a major problem coming up with this thread. The question is do I leave it be until it comes crashing down or be 'overzealous'?
    Plz do tell what that problem is? I read atriedes post before he deleted it. I try to do something good for the Naruto community, by creating a place to discuss fights they wish to, I know it's not perfect, But instead of creating separate 10 page threads which I know the mods hate, I thought it would be a good idea to discuss fights all in one place, so we have relevant info on the shinobis discussed, in same place if we were to pit that shinobi against another, but all I get is complaints, instead of giving me ideas on how to organize the thread better. What would you rather have, no VS threads or a general VS thread? Hell, if you want free for all VS threads with polls and trolls, go to Narutofan, but if you want thoughtful discussion, stay here and help me make this thread better. I'm still trying to figure out how to put breaks between the fights or find an easier way to basically create threads within a thread. If you don't agree, just get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    First rokuidaime sennin i would like to add a big LOL!!!! to the madara vs tenten example, that was funny. Back to the on hand discussion, i vote raikage on this one, yea sure some people say he is just rushing in but in some fights strength and speed is the key to winning. Besides sasuke is just pissing me off that that he is being hailed as someone who can use amaterasu better than itachi, itachi F***ing OWNS!! and the one with sasuke vs killerbee if they fought again, i still think it would be the same outcome, killer bee will own sasuke besides i don't really think killerbee put a much of a effort into that fight because i think he just used the fight in order to escape his village, i knw sasuke is suppose to be at a really good fighter level now but come on taking on the 8 tails is a bit too much isn't it but this is just my view feel free to bash me on it.haha
    See, I don't get why Sasuke would piss you off? He can use Amaterasu better than Itachi, because he's becoming stronger than Itachi. Tell me something, If Itachi had fought Killerbee, who do you think would've won? Itachi for sure. Sasuke simply wasn't ready for the killerbee fight, he needed few weeks to train his Mangekyou and do some recon on killerbee before he went in. We haven't even seen Sasuke's full manifestation of his Susanoo's yamabushi form, the one that has the yata's mirror and the sword along with maybe other abilities as the databook implies, it destroys everything it sees without discrimination. We still haven't seen Susanoo's full ability, without the spiritual weapons.