Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking confusion in senjutsu, rinnagan, and frogs?

I have a bit of confusion.

The rinnagan- It originated from one man. It has huge potential, so much nagato could not use it to its full potential because. He couldnt even do jutsus at the level the sage of the six paths did. This proven when pain use Chibaku Tensei. But Nagato was a strong opponent, wasn't he?
    And as of resent chapter releases its can be assumed that it is the first Doujutsu as well? That then leaded to its modern cousin the sharingan, and thus it is a genetic trait? It was the eyes of the sage Madara called it.

Senjutsu- A secret that was only, as far as we know, taught by frogs/toads, and only with the help of special oil. it has the side effect that When the user cant balance their chakra out they then turn in to a frog. It increases the over all power of person using it in just about every way though. Madara has stated that Senjutsu also originated from the sage of the six paths.

Two very powerful things from one man.

The confusing part lies with in that the rinnagan in a genetic trait and senjutsu is something to be learned but, the issue mainly how its learned. The sage of the six paths gave his body and eyes to his disciple, one each. which caused all that is now to be as it is. The sage started all this basically, if he hadnt existed then life would be completly differnt. his disciple with the body of the sage ( Senjutsu ) doesnt pass it on genetically, you had to be taught it. it is odd became it has some relation to frogs. very few people show a chance of using it. While the disciple with the eyes of the sage ( rinnagan ) had an ability that was genetically passed to others. And ever instance of any doujutsu it doesnt take training to activate, people just develop in to the ability.

Why is senjutsu not genetic? And with the connection to frogs does that mean the sage of the six paths had an affinity for frogs? I doubt it. Then why are frogs mixed in with senjutsu? Personally I think Kishi tried to add some flair to it with the whole turning in to a frog thing, it should have been just been as another jutsu is, and taught as basic like controlling your own chakra is. with out the "Oh no im turning to a frog". and if the Rinnagan in genetic and is the predecessor to the sharingan. Does that imply that there was a clan for the Rinnagan?

What am I trying to get at?

WHATS WITH THE DAMN FROGS?

No I am not a frog hater Kermit is cool....

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    when was it stated rikudo sennin had sage mode???

Plz direct all doujutsu related questions to the official doujutsu thread
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Madara. when talking to Naruto... Naruto is the embodiment of the body and sasuke the eyes. both a part of rikudo sennen. Naruto and Sasuke are destined to fight as the sages disciples did.

And this isn't purely a doujutsu problem, Rokudaime Sennin its related to no Doujutsu material.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Madara was only comparing the situation to the past when he said Sasuke and Naruto are destined to do battle as did he and the 1st, and the Rikudo Sennin's children. What Madara said had nothing to do with what abilities anyone (past or present) may or may not have had. Madara said nothing about Senjutsu anyway.

the starter of the events that take place now. the sage of the six paths lead to the fight of his students, and the uchiha and senju. and ultimately the fight between naruto and sasuke.

you know senjustu sounds alot like senju, doesnt it?
    and isnt a sage only one who knows senjutsu? what makes the sage of the six paths a sage then?

idk maybe i was to stoned to have seen that the body of the sage is sage mode, i mean senjutsu.

it ties alot together, there is just no need for frogs...lol

and the missing boost of sage mode explains whay yamato cant use his kekkei genkai to the extent that the first could do.

Cool

you have so many facts wrong, they weren't his students/disciples, they were his children. It's never been said that Rikudou was in any shape/form the creator/founder of senjutsu. However it's not beyond the realm of possibility. Rikudou did lay down the groundwork for future expansions of jutsus, and he did have a great influence over Naruto's perfection of senjutsu, it is Rikudou's will of fire running through Naruto's veins that allowed him to do so. It all depends on whether Jiraiya was truly the first senju to come in contact with the frogs. Wait till future revelations.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Looks like you got caught up in the names and that's what's confusing you. Its been stated before that when written in Japanese (Kanji, I believe), 'Senjutsu' and 'Senju' are not the same. And since you're automatically assuming that Rikudo's youngest son must have had Senjutsu, that's probably adding even more to confusion by making you look for a connection that may not even be there.

I doubt that there are only Frog Sages in the Narutoverse. And there's probably more than one way to be considered a Sage. Like ushering in the era of Shinobis might get you such a title (Rikudo Sennin).

im not caught in names. im caught up in that it seems very likely that he is the creator of senjutsu and that by the body of the sage, sage mode makes sense as something they are talking about.

u sure hope that there is more the frog sage mode, but i dont see why there would be any animal affinity.

maybe i should have started this whole thing off with I am speculating out loud. i have alot to do and alot of time to wait till i can say that what ive said is right.. sorry for getting the "his sons" and disciples mixed up. im going to add on top of my idea in that he had two sons and one genetically inherited the rinnagan, where as the other son didnt but was taught the basic idea behind senjutsu... maybe the frogs expanded on it idk... i still dont like the frogs.

Sage mode makes sense, but it is incredibly far-fetched