Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Who would've believed that nell would be a former espada. That made my jaw drop. I hope they show nell fight though, that would be something to see.

Who would've believed that nell would be a former espada. That made my jaw drop.
    It really wasn't all that surprising.

I hope something NEW happens this chapter. I'm sick of seeing Ichigo/Ishida/Renji doing the same thing for the last 20 chapters.

i know it has been more than an hour. ichigo is going to be saved by Ulqiuorra. Uli let ichigo go once before. maybe he will do it again. but i just want Uli to come back. it was such a let down that the ichi-uli fight was like 8 pages, and the ichi-grimmjow was 10 chapters. so yes, noitora will tell ichi about nells past, then when he goes to kill ichigo, in a flash his hands will be gone and uli will be standing tall. I so thought that uli was going to be top 3.

nell is going to end up being super powered and save ichigo. but just throwing this out: ULI will probably show up in the next 2 chapters. cause correct me if i am wrong, but wasn't that barrier grimmjow did only supposed to last like an hour on espada?

Maybe the fact that she isn't an espada anymore can be explained like in GJ's case: since she was menomated, she can't be an espada anymore, thus she was dismissed, but she had't become like an ex-espada, who is just a former espada too weak to be in the top ten arrancar anymore.

forgive me if i sound stupid, but the colour page where it shows the hollow ichigo, the mask looks like nells mask

Quote Originally Posted by Spunky_kid View Post
    forgive me if i sound stupid, but the colour page where it shows the hollow ichigo, the mask looks like nells mask
    well, nells face doesnt really have the shape of that mask