Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach 289 Discussion

Okay, let's get talking about Bleach ch.289!

Oh my gawd, you guys, i knew it! i knew it! Nell was an espada! but how powerful was she is what i want to know. and poor ichigo, what's he gonna do? he's really really exhausted right now. the only thing he can really do it get healed by orhime again so that he can fight, but is there a chance that Nell and Neutra(?)(eyepatch guy) are gonna fight? i think there's a pretty big chance of this happening. i can't wait. i wonder if Nell has a number!!

Also, i don't know about you guys, but i've been getting really bored with the Ishida/Renji fight. sure, last chapter was cool when the espada changed into that weird sluggy form, but honestly, that fight is taking WAY too long. it's too drawn out. i don't really wanna cover it anymore. i just want the manga to focus on the Nell and Ichigo fight.

so what did you guys think?

Nell=espada=WTf (i didnt expect it)
    Renji/Ishida fight-they seriously need to just murder that guy and move on
    looking forward to nells story in the next chap.
    http://http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/hyrulesengulfingdark/ichigo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sexypancake View Post
    Okay, let's get talking about Bleach ch.289!

Oh my gawd, you guys, i knew it! i knew it! Nell was an espada! but how powerful was she is what i want to know. and poor ichigo, what's he gonna do? he's really really exhausted right now. the only thing he can really do it get healed by orhime again so that he can fight, but is there a chance that Nell and Neutra(?)(eyepatch guy) are gonna fight? i think there's a pretty big chance of this happening. i can't wait. i wonder if Nell has a number!!

Also, i don't know about you guys, but i've been getting really bored with the Ishida/Renji fight. sure, last chapter was cool when the espada changed into that weird sluggy form, but honestly, that fight is taking WAY too long. it's too drawn out. i don't really wanna cover it anymore. i just want the manga to focus on the Nell and Ichigo fight.

so what did you guys think?
    she's nowhere near the espada strength anymore

as you could've noticed by noitora's speakings, you can easily say that how her mask broke was, because one of the current espada devoured a piece of her mask, causing her to degrade her hollow level, she might've been a vastolorde/adjuchas but now is just a gillian level...

Initiate
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=bwozxDn7uL4 ichigo im starting just the opening what u think

Quote Originally Posted by Ladov52014 View Post
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=bwozxDn7uL4 ichigo im starting just the opening what u think
    this belongs to the artwork section you should make a thread about this in the artwork section

oh and imo it looked nice

oh, and what was the song? :O

hmm..if nelle's in a gilliana level..then why is she looking like a human? she should have been looking like a monster like the two other guys he has with her...oh...does gillians can have that look of a human? just wonderin...
    "thy will be done"

I think Nell is still Espada level because the other hollow commented about how she gets closer. Maybe she was a Espada who refused to fight or kill the innocent and therefore she had to run away. Therefore, dishonoring herself and making her look pitiful. This also could result in Nell saving Ichigo because Orihime is in a position where she probably won't be able to escape, and Nell might pull a Yoruichi and knock Ichigo out to save and train him for the next level.

well, as far as i can tell, this whole Nell situation is the most interesting thing that's happened in a LOT of chapters. I mean, aside from Grimmjaw turning into a lioncat (ftw), which was kinda neat, the storyline has been getting a bit monotonous.

btw, where is Grimmjaw? is he just chilling in a pool of blood off to the side? lul.

NELL! you're so cool!

well if her mask was bitten off then she wouldn't revert back to a gillian just from that. Grimmjow said that if a part of you gets eaten then your evolution stops and thats what was mentioned of D-Roy.

The question, "How come none of the other Espada recognized Nell?" came up in the spoiler thread. It seems to me after reading ch.289 that even Noitora didn't recognize her. In fact it seems they may have never even met before and Noitora only knows her by reputation and description.

So how powerful was Nell? Even Noitora remembers her name.