Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    hmmm..i think it has to do something with nell's mask....and i just rtemembered that the other hollow said somthing like if nell goes into the inner of hueco mundo....well..its just really intriguing..XD
    "thy will be done"

i think it will be exciting if ichigo will really do have that horn..meaning..his hollow transformation has evolved once again a notch higher..XD... and it might not happen in the next couple of chapters if it is a possibility

i think the next chapter will really show nell's..or atleast noitora's gonna spill it out to ichigo...who and what really is nell..XD
    "thy will be done"

let's also remember that one of Nell's brothers could *feel* her fear. He was freaking out about how something would happen if she got too scared or went any deeper into Las Noches... So, she must transform or become stronger or somthing....

or maybe he was just worried about the fact that Nell would get recognized by a numbered espada, ergo, Noitora.

hmmm.... i wonder if we'll get to see a Nell back story. like, i think it would be great if we could see her joining up with her brothers. lol. see her revert from her bloodthirsty ways into the exuberent happy girl she's meant to be. (as if....)

I've got a feeling Nell is gonna be sacrficed giving Ichigo time to get healed or power up. Wanna know her number now!!!

Two lefts dont make a right...but a GUN does
    dude the horned mask is nell? rofl i was going crazy, i thought horned mask was ichigos hollow coming out and then using the hollow ichigo tapping into ichigos power lol. like how ichigo taps into hollow to get more power, vice versa. hmm Nell is cool. i think they gotta keep her sealed or something thats why the 2 hollows were freakin out. or she'll go nuts.

i think that Orihime Inoue is going to save ichigo she is going to get real pissed off and start killing her some espada
    Spoiler!

lulz... she can kill an espada isit? is she strong? i dun think she can even scratch them .. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Amarao View Post
    The question, "How come none of the other Espada recognized Nell?" came up in the spoiler thread. It seems to me after reading ch.289 that even Noitora didn't recognize her. In fact it seems they may have never even met before and Noitora only knows her by reputation and description.

So how powerful was Nell? Even Noitora remembers her name.
    I thought he was implying that her appearance has changed, and he seems to recognize her by her mask. I'm thinking that when she left the Espada (probably around the time Aizen showed up) she was seriously injured and that injury reverted her form to that of a toddler.

As far as Dondo Chakka being worried about her going too deep within Los Noches, could it be that he's worried she'll be recognized and therefore in serious danger?

Umm ... something different
    I was wondering about the first introduction page:"Both Life and Death reside within me". U can see 2 normal parts of Ichigo and one part of Hollow Ichigo. But the upper left part has this strange mask.Maybe other people also wondered about this.Well I thought it is kinda strange^^ ... Anyways if someone has a idea please suggest something

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Umm ... something different
    I was wondering about the first introduction page:"Both Life and Death reside within me". U can see 2 normal parts of Ichigo and one part of Hollow Ichigo. But the upper left part has this strange mask.Maybe other people also wondered about this.Well I thought it is kinda strange^^ ... Anyways if someone has a idea please suggest something
    both life and death reside within me...

Ichigo> human = life, shinigami+hollow = Death

Hollow ichigo in pick = Death

Ichigo in pick = Life

Other mask probably means he will become a demon in one of the next chapters?