Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Noitora only got her after Orihime yelled out her name without her name the Espadas probably had no clue on what she was.

Quote Originally Posted by elm13 View Post
    hmm..if nelle's in a gilliana level..then why is she looking like a human? she should have been looking like a monster like the two other guys he has with her...oh...does gillians can have that look of a human? just wonderin...
    Gillian would just describe her current power ranking among hollows. Being an arrancar is what makes her appear in human form.

I don't think this is too much of a surprise that Nell was a former espada. After all, she is an arrancar, rogue in Hueco Mundo. In chapter 252, she absorbed and fired back a cero from a released-state former espada while in her non-released state.

It would be seriously funny if her transformation completely changes her like Yourichi's. It would probably shock everyone, especially Ichigo, if suddenly she transformed into a mature, nude and busty woman like Youichi did... All the wounds that he had sustained would probably burst open from the shock.

I wonder what number Nell was... Nell = #1?!! hahaha
    ------------------------------------------
    [QUOTE=

It would be seriously funny if her transformation completely changes her like Yourichi's. It would probably shock everyone, especially Ichigo, if suddenly she transformed into a mature, nude and busty woman like Youichi did... All the wounds that he had sustained would probably burst open from the shock.[/QUOTE]

hahahaha, but he probably still won't bleed to death cause we know where all the blood's going... hahaha...
    Last edited by Yamakawa; 09-01-2007 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

maybe nell can take out the guy holding Orihime and then start a short battle with Noitora giveing Orihime time to heal ichigo to the point of being able to take on Noitora

Chapter 290 Predictions

Well...Nell's identity has been revealed, now it's time to go crazy about the next chapter.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

I don't think Nell is fight this chapter. She doesn't have sword (i don't sure). Maybe Nell's past revealed. Ishida & Renji fight continued.

But i saw this weeks cover 289 and i think Horn Hichigo absolutely coming in a few chapters later. Maybe Horn Hichigo fighting Noitora & Ulqiuorra & Halibel (1 vs 3)...
    Sexy Espada: Halibel (I think her number is #3)

Gillian would just describe her current power ranking among hollows. Being an arrancar is what makes her appear in human form.
    Well, that's not completely true: if you remeber Grand Fisher was still very monster-like even after the trasformation, and Aaroneero Aluerte too. Plus she really can't be a gillian level, since the only one that has reached espada's status despite being a gillian was Aaroneero, and only because his special power granted him a huge potential for evolution. Since Nell was an espada, we must guess that she is at leat at adjucas level. Plus, the probability for a gillian to become an arrancar are extremely low, since it's not sure even for an adjucas, and the only class that can be arrancarized with a 100% succes rate is the vastolorde.
    ------------------------------------------
    Maybe the porblem is that she moster her power only at difficult times, like when she is scared: in my mind she is quite similar to the one Aizen created with the 100% awakened hoghioku, because evemn him seems somewhat inoffensive, and show his huge strenght only at certain times (like agaist Urhara).
    The fact that even Nell was an espada is very interesting: I want to know his number, where is his sword, why she has a scar on the mask and if that fact has some influences on her powers. In my opinion she will be the one that will save the day in the end, since Ihcigo is useless 'cause he is all beaten up, while Orihime is useless against espada (we will not see a "reject" of the situation like someone else has predicted in the past).
    Last edited by matrice; 09-01-2007 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

maybe she cant fight anymore. i dont seem to remember bleach ever explaining how former espada lose their place. maybe they fight for it? and if that is true then the reason why noitora knows nell is because he fought her.
    there's no proof, but i think he destroyed her sword, which is why she has a child form as well as little to no powers (unless you count the healing spit).

Quote Originally Posted by cermek View Post
    I don't think Nell is fight this chapter. She doesn't have sword (i don't sure). Maybe Nell's past revealed. Ishida & Renji fight continued.

But i saw this weeks cover 289 and i think Horn Hichigo absolutely coming in a few chapters later. Maybe Horn Hichigo fighting Noitora & Ulqiuorra & Halibel (1 vs 3)...
    the horned skull was just to symbolize him and his demon side...

it would be cool if ichigo realy had like that kind of mask.. horned ichigo.. lol... can poke people to death .. xD