Nagato had to watch his parents die to get the Rinnegan. Somebody had to die, so its not too far behind the MS in method of obtaining. Only the Byakugan and normal Sharingan don't require you to give up anything in order to obtain.
Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
You have to admit it, that if Byakugan were to awaken, it would have awoken with Hinata seeing Naruto pinned down on the ground.
the sharingan its an example time and time again that lose is a key factor. the only case we dont know of is kakashi's.
how did the sage get them? did he lose someone? we will probably never ever know. i sure hope the rinnagan doesnt need lost, that lost in just merely one way of getting it. but one lose is better then 2 i suppose.
current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!
It's Rin'negan for me mainly because
- Incredible chakra levels
- All 5 elements (this specially owns because you will always have the upper hand if the element vs element case is in question)
- Byakugan like ability (when Pain analyzed the barrier arround Konoha)
- You can create any jutsu you want to (and if we're real, isn't Shinra tensei for example very useful?)
So my vote goes definitely to the Rin'negan..2nd comes EMS ;]
Well, the Rin'negan is certainly powerful, but I'm afraid that I can't vote until we see Madara use his EMS in a fight, now that he's had decades since his fight with Shodaime Hokage to develop more techniques and abilities with it.
I think which style is better depends on which style of fighting you would choose to master between Ninjutsu , Taijutsu , Genjutsu.
- The Byakugan is well suited for Taijutsu but would be intresting too see someone who focuses on ninjutsu such as a ninja medic with the ability to see chakra points and see inside the body would be an amazing thing.
- While the Sharingan's basic function is well designed for battle with motion prediction and the EMS being able use 3 unique jutsu's without repercussion.
In some ways its too limited as you can copy jutus but cant use them all because of elemental affinity. Its ability to catch movement is not unlimited like at extreme speeds & high level detail like Rasenshuriken wind needles.
The Sharingan is best suited for Genjutsu and peering into someones mind without seals which is a cool function.
- However I would go with Rinnegan as being able to master any jutsu not bloodlimit related gives you far greater range of styles you can explore. Also gaining 7 one of kind jutsu over 3 sounds like a no brainer when one of them can bring the dead back to life.
Not too mentioned the Rinnegan comes already at full power and you dont need to kill your brother and worry about darkness coming to your eyes.
What chakra type are you?
Avatar and Signature by Ravona