View Poll Results: Which Doujutsu is the greatest/strongest?

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rinnegan

68 60.71%
  • Sharingan

1 0.89%
  • Mangekyou Sharingan

0 0%
  • Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan

36 32.14%
  • Byakugan

7 6.25%
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Nagato had to watch his parents die to get the Rinnegan. Somebody had to die, so its not too far behind the MS in method of obtaining. Only the Byakugan and normal Sharingan don't require you to give up anything in order to obtain.

Cockney Geezer
    You have to admit it, that if Byakugan were to awaken, it would have awoken with Hinata seeing Naruto pinned down on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Nagato had to watch his parents die to get the Rinnegan. Somebody had to die, so its not too far behind the MS in method of obtaining. Only the Byakugan and normal Sharingan don't require you to give up anything in order to obtain.
    so because he saw his parents died he has it? can that be said in all cases of the rinnigan? no because we have yet to see anyone gain the rinnagan any other way because we have only seen one person gain it.

the sharingan its an example time and time again that lose is a key factor. the only case we dont know of is kakashi's.

how did the sage get them? did he lose someone? we will probably never ever know. i sure hope the rinnagan doesnt need lost, that lost in just merely one way of getting it. but one lose is better then 2 i suppose.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    No offense but its really stupid to have options of Sharingan, Mangekyou Sharingan, and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
    I mean who would choose sharingan over MS. And on top of that what idiot would choose MS over EMS. they just build upon each other. Should have lumped them together since they are connected.
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    because those 2 come at a huge cost and not all uchihas are able to attain those, example, ones without siblings or orphan uchihas. And stop questioning for god's sake before I send you to the moon.
    You can turn off MS and EMS. Sasuke and Kakashi don't always have MS on. Also Tobi isn't shown with EMS constantly so....

Not the point. I meant in the poll. Which doujutsu is the greatest/strongest.
    MS is a stronger version of Sharingan, EMS is a stronger version of MS. Not saying discussing them separately is dumb, but having them all in the poll is pointless.
    Only an idiot would choose sharingan or MS over EMS.
    Although I predict at least 15 people will do so.
    It's like you wait until I step out of the front door....

People, I have no problem with heated debate. As long as it doesn't degenerate into name calling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

It's Rin'negan for me mainly because

- Incredible chakra levels

- All 5 elements (this specially owns because you will always have the upper hand if the element vs element case is in question)

- Byakugan like ability (when Pain analyzed the barrier arround Konoha)

- You can create any jutsu you want to (and if we're real, isn't Shinra tensei for example very useful?)

So my vote goes definitely to the Rin'negan..2nd comes EMS ;]

Well, the Rin'negan is certainly powerful, but I'm afraid that I can't vote until we see Madara use his EMS in a fight, now that he's had decades since his fight with Shodaime Hokage to develop more techniques and abilities with it.

Didn't it happen when he wanted to protect Yahiko and Konan from those bandits(or w/e)?

I think which style is better depends on which style of fighting you would choose to master between Ninjutsu , Taijutsu , Genjutsu.

- The Byakugan is well suited for Taijutsu but would be intresting too see someone who focuses on ninjutsu such as a ninja medic with the ability to see chakra points and see inside the body would be an amazing thing.

- While the Sharingan's basic function is well designed for battle with motion prediction and the EMS being able use 3 unique jutsu's without repercussion.

In some ways its too limited as you can copy jutus but cant use them all because of elemental affinity. Its ability to catch movement is not unlimited like at extreme speeds & high level detail like Rasenshuriken wind needles.

The Sharingan is best suited for Genjutsu and peering into someones mind without seals which is a cool function.

- However I would go with Rinnegan as being able to master any jutsu not bloodlimit related gives you far greater range of styles you can explore. Also gaining 7 one of kind jutsu over 3 sounds like a no brainer when one of them can bring the dead back to life.

Not too mentioned the Rinnegan comes already at full power and you dont need to kill your brother and worry about darkness coming to your eyes.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

1. I meant we'll never know what the sons doujutsu was because Nagato didn't reporduce.
    2. I think Afro means that the elder sons doujutsu is crap because they've described the 3 great doujutsu. These being Rinnegan, Byakugan, Sharingan. No one expected the Rinnegan to still be around, in fact some believe it a myth. So if the sons doujutsu is none of these and it isn't considered 1 of the 3 then its crap. No one even knows what it is or was so it couldn't be much.
    It may actually have similair attributes to the sharingan, only look slightly different. Who knows
    I'd say the Sharingan is closer to the Ninjutsu aspect than to the Genjutsu aspect. Rinnegan allows its user to master all elements, Sharingan allows its user to copy any technique (that's not a Bloodline Limit). Sounds pretty similar. Rinnegan allows its user (with the help of extra bodies) to see in 'x' amount of directions. Byakugan allows its user to see long distances (Hinata: at least 10 Kilometers right now) and see through solid objects. To me, it looks like the Sharingan and the Byakugan took some base abilities of the Rinnegan and improved upon them.
    Afro, I was joking, of course the sharingan can't evolve back to the rinnegan, cause rinnegan is only given by God. It was given to Rikudou at first and then to his reincarnate Nagato. No1 else can possess it. But the fact that your calling the elder brother's doujutsu crap is absurd. How can you call the first unthinned generation of the doujutsu derived from the rinnegan, crap? The sharingan and byakugan are considered the other 2 great doujutsus because the elder's brother doujutsu doesn't exist anymore in it's original form. If my theory is correct that all doujutsus including byakugan are derived from the rinnegan, then the elder brother's doujutsu which specialized in Ninjutsu like the rinnegan, now exists in it's 2 special forms, the sharingan which specializes in genjutsu, and byakugan which specializes in taijutsu. I think that the sharingan and byakugan are the thinned out specialized versions of the same doujutsu lineage from the elder brother. Here's where Mangekyou fits in, the sharingan at a cost could access the evil jutsus of the elder brother including Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Kamui & possibly 2 more. See by gaining access to those jutsus via the Mangekyou, the sharingan is evolving back to the form of the elder brother's doujutsu. I think Madara's ultimate plan might be to attain a level of sharingan as powerful as the elder brother, but he won't be the one to do it, only Sasuke will.

The rinnegan itself isn't a bloodline, one cannot pass the rinnegan on to their kids. It is a tool from heaven, given to the chosen one. Rikudou's kids never got, and Nagato's kids would've never gotten the full rinnegan. Nagato is the reincarnation of Rikudou, only Nagato's reincarnate will have the next rinnegan. But they can pass along a half powered doujutsu birthed from the rinnegan.
    If Nagato would have inpregnated Konan perhaps we would have found out, unfortunately he was in a wheel chair and probably had a limp noodle. So the world may never know.
    The Sharingan won't ever get back to the Rinnegan or whatever eye the elder brother had. The bloodlines have thinned out too much from way back then to now. Its a separate dojutsu from the Rinnegan now. Same with the Byakugan. The elder brother's dojutsu (if it was a dojutsu) is crap anyway. The Sharingan and (maybe) Byakugan that descended from it are considered two of the three great Dojutsus. So those two are better than what the elder brother had. And doesn't Nagato awakening the Rinnegan kinda throw a wrench into the "Sharingan and/or Byakugan can evolve to the Rinnegan"?
    Does byakugan have another level? No, because they're not full of hatred, and don't feel the need to gain strength through vengeful means.

Does the EMS have another level? Of course, it's called the rinnegan.
    Seriously. In fact EMS higher level would be the elder brother's unknown doujutsu whose higher level would be the rinnegan.
    On request these posts got moved here. Because threads sort posts by time of posting these posts would come before the thread opening post, so I decided to quote them.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    On request these posts got moved here. Because threads sort posts by time of posting these posts would come before the thread opening post, so I decided to quote them.
    I've undeleted and moved them back. That's why we don't randomly move posts, the person who requested them moved. You know who you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim