Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    las noches
    Posts
    1,276

    Does Byakugan have higher levels?

    Was viewing some battles with neji and hinata as 2 skill level with byakugan and have come 2 an discussion with a mate as 2 if it is possible for the next level as to appose 2 sharingan.

    Like 2 compair them, I think that byukagan is actually better than sharingan, at least in looking at the team aspect. Ninjas go out on missions as a team and byukagan seems to be of much more use in a team aspect. this is shown during the sasuke chase scenes where neji can be in the back and see practically everywhere to prevent any ambushes.
    Byukagen is having more detailed vision to see even the chakra points, 360 degrees, and ability to look through/beyond matter. Byukagen cannot predict movements {sharingan} nor copy jutsu nor perform the type of hypnotism and genjutsu we see with kakashi or itachi(not referring to tsukiyomi).

    Not to make the sharingan seem inconsequential in a team. Im not even going to discuss mangekyou, because frankly an entire opposing team could be taken out with one tsukiyomi. The sharingan first of all, greatly reduces the chance the team gets ambushed by a genjutsu. Being able to tactically survey the enemies and pick out the fakes/bushins is very helpful too. But what I personally like about the team dynamic of the sharingan's capability is also defensive: it can read the opposing's forces attacks before it happens and can therefore save a teammate from a death dealing attack (ie when sasuke saves naruto from haku ..and his sharingan wasn't even developed yet). The sharingan user can also be used as a great 1st kill priority weapon, since it can infiltrate the defense of the other team with its ability to predict movement and attack. Then a sharingan user can easily see where/how an opponent is going to attack, adjust and slit his throat with a kunai with relative safety.

    But it's funny though that it has both pro and cons with both abilities, seeing as they are both amazing to view for fights and was wondering on ur input.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Kinda funny how you say the Byakugan is better than the Sharingan in a team and then talk about all the stuff that makes the Sharingan useful in a team. But anyway, what does any of the stuff after the first sentence have to do with whether the Byakugan has a higher level or not? Is there a reason you believe the Byakugan has another level besides the fact that the Sharingan has another level?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,893
    You're an idiot


    I asked the question not 30 minutes ago in another thread, which basically asked the same questions as you. So you thought this deserved a thread of its own because....

    Sig and Ava by Imotochan

  4. #4
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    One word, NO.

    I'm gonna create a dojutsu thread to end all doujutsu threads.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  5. #5
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    One word, NO.

    I'm gonna create a dojutsu thread to end all doujutsu threads.
    It already exists if I'm not mistaken. It took part in the "Is the Byakugan Great or not" or some thread like that.

  6. #6
    Yes the first stage is normal byakugan, the second is the super freaky vein popping byakugan.

  7. #7
    غفر الله لنا ولكم WiSeMaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York, Queens
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    One word, NO.

    I'm gonna create a dojutsu thread to end all doujutsu threads.
    Please do.

    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    It already exists if I'm not mistaken. It took part in the "Is the Byakugan Great or not" or some thread like that.
    I think what Rokudamine means is he;s going to discuss all the doujutsu's.

    As far as this thread go's.
    I HIGHLY doubt the byakugan has another level. For one simple reason.
    Why hasn't Kishi reveled it up until now?
    If your answer is, because he's waited for a pivotal point. Please save it.
    The Hyuuga clan are just a side story in this manga which is why there jutsu's will never be up as much up to par as the Uchiha.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    One word, NO.

    I'm gonna create a dojutsu thread to end all doujutsu threads.
    How bout a "Should we ban doujutsu threads" thread?

  9. #9
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    There's already a thread that your comments could have gone into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •