Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv vma

Hybrid View

Mtv vma

Anybody watch the VMA's

If so what do you think about what Kanye West did?

I'd have to say that I've known for a long time that Kanye West is a total Douche Bag. He just keeps showing it more and more. Today I think he proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

What do you guys think

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

i seriously want to beat the shit out of kanye. its been building up since he said that he should be in the bible.

he has no right to go up there and basically tell a 19 year old girl (taylor swift) that she shouldn't have won the award, and that someone else should've won.

mtv reports that once the cameras panned away, the crowd was booing him, and he flicked the crowd off.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKagYgqf-Is
    if anyone wants to watch kanye be a jackass

btw, i don't really know any taylor swift songs, because i hate country, but the one thats been overplayed on the radio isn't bad, and she's really pretty.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

kanye's an asshole and thinks he knows everything. there was a good reason why Beyonce didn't win that award. She didn't win best female video because she won video of the year and it would have been redundant for her to have won both.

I seriously hope kanye dies a horrible death, he's full of himself and I actually feel hate towards him.

Beyonce however showed that she has class.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

"Kanye west is the biggest piece of sh*t on earth. Quote me."
    -pink
    she had to be kept away from kanye by security guards. she apparently tried to approach him after he sat back down.
    kanye then got kicked out of the event. HA

made by [DFX]

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    If you watch South Park, you would know that Kanye West is a Gay Fish!!!!!! He's proud of whatever he does.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

That stupid song Ego doesn't help, too.

I don't like his music and I don't like his attitude. He's ruining it for the other decent rap producers out there.

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    kanye west is a douche, i wasn't surprised by this at all.

gay fish.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    i see theres a Haters ball here >_>

well, kanye DEFINETELY has more musical talent then talor swift, thats not in question. whats in question is his actions toward taylor winning the award. should he have done that? in my opinion he shouldent have, but thats the thing with kanye, for YEARS now he's been one to not hold back his opinions or thoughts, W/E the situation may be. storming the stage like that was EXTREMELY escessive and a plain show of his cocky attitude, which, if you were as sucessful and creative as kanye, then you'd be right there.
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    i see theres a Haters ball here >_>

well, kanye DEFINETELY has more musical talent then talor swift, thats not in question. whats in question is his actions toward taylor winning the award. should he have done that? in my opinion he shouldent have, but thats the thing with kanye, for YEARS now he's been one to not hold back his opinions or thoughts, W/E the situation may be. storming the stage like that was EXTREMELY escessive and a plain show of his cocky attitude, which, if you were as sucessful and creative as kanye, then you'd be right there.
    no one is doubting his ability to produce music or rap. but i will agree with kuroihikari and say that kanye can't sing. his "singing"album consist of autotune to the nth degree. he should stick to rap. i think he's done something excessive at like 4 events, but this is the first time that he's done it to parties that don't involve himself. i remember he did it when he didn't win best new artist(he didn't go on stage but he made statements after). but yeah, to insult a teenage girl is pretty low. Jay-Z's dj apparently twittered (god i hate twitter) that taylor swift and her mother were crying back stage after.

made by [DFX]

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Kanye's a douche, that's fact. I'm glad he got kicked out afterwards for what he did. That's just a plain dick move. Doesn't matter if you like Taylor Swift or not, she won. There's no reason to be an asshole about it.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList