Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Mtv vma

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Operator View Post

Yeah, Kanye was rude, but some of these comments are ridiculous. . . I 've been getting some good laughs from this whole Kanye meme thing. Taylor's, if not both of their record sales will probably see an increase from this stunt. . . which is a good thing.

I lol'ed :1

Also, I agree, people are getting really serious about this. really, who gives a shit? it's not like it's anything that'll affect her for years to come :/

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Watch what? A missing video link?
    hmm...its not working for you, i clicked it and it worked, it took me to the southpark episode called "fish sticks" kanye west comes out n is a fag on there..lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    No one cares about his opinion or the fact that he voiced it. It was how.
    Thats what Twitter is for. I wish Pink would have kicked his ass on tv.
    Doesn't the fact that we have an entire thread devoted to the aftermath of Kanye sharing his opinion prove that people care about his opinion? Weren't you the one who actually wanted to kill him over his opinion?

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    4 what kanye did just proves that is a dick and nothin else
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post

Link sin't working dude.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

works for me, try and google south park fish sticks streaming episode

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    Doesn't the fact that we have an entire thread devoted to the aftermath of Kanye sharing his opinion prove that people care about his opinion? Weren't you the one who actually wanted to kill him over his opinion?
    Again NO. Its his behavior not his opinion. It really doesn't matter that he said Beyonce should have won. He could have grabbed the mic and said the sky is blue, and I still would have been pissed. It was what he did and when he did it. Not what he said.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Kanye's right, he should be in the bible. Plenty of people are killed in there.

I hope this turns really bad for him. Like not invited or nominated at shows, put on no play lists for every radio station out there.

And here's my thoughts on the Beyonce video. WTF is so great about it. It was 3 girls dancing for 3 minutes. Nothing else. Nothing spectacular, no story, NOTHING.
    Was I missing something. Greatest video's of all time, suck my dick Kanye.
    exactly my point its a white background with some chicks dancing.
    Lets all send kanye a box of fish sticks each.

he should know at his age that theres a time to speak your mind and a time you just have to sit there and keep your mouth shut.

He obviously loves beyonce if he went that far for her.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    I've seen some pretty over the top statements in here. the one that when way overboard was saying he did it because she's a white country music star. why does her race or music type matter. kanye's a dick plain and simple just leave it at thea. and besides pink doen't like kanye because he loves fur. she was just using taylor as an excuse to get to hit him

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Its my opinion that it was a race thing. I truly believe if a black woman had won the award he wouldn't have said anything.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan