Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Mtv vma

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    this is for the win

thats all fine and well, as long as ppl just make sure to not be saying/doing all this over his opinion
    No one cares about his opinion or the fact that he voiced it. It was how.
    Thats what Twitter is for. I wish Pink would have kicked his ass on tv.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    ...Are you serious? This isn't an issue about free speech.

Nobody (or basically nobody) has a problem with what Kanye did because of what he was attempting to express: the view that Beyonce's video was better than Taylor Swift's. The problem people have is that he decided to be an asshat and get on stage during someone else's time and act like he was Douche King of all the lands. This wouldn't have been a problem if he stated his opinion on his own site or on a radio station during his time. Clearly the issue people have with this isn't that they disagree with his opinion (though they might), it's that he essentially kicked not only Taylor Swift but the entire institution of proper etiquette in the nuts.

The right to "express yourself" and state your opinion doesn't mean you run around blurting shit out whenever the fuck you feel like it. There's a reason that the words etiquette and manners exist in the English language. The set of unwritten rules which apply to everybody is one that Kanye was never able to grasp, and is why he will continue making an asshat out of himself whenever he does something like this in public.
    goddamn thats fucking true and hateful..
    but as a taylor swift fan(being you?) how did it make you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    ...Are you serious? This isn't an issue about free speech.

Nobody (or basically nobody) has a problem with what Kanye did because of what he was attempting to express: the view that Beyonce's video was better than Taylor Swift's. The problem people have is that he decided to be an asshat and get on stage during someone else's time and act like he was Douche King of all the lands. This wouldn't have been a problem if he stated his opinion on his own site or on a radio station during his time. Clearly the issue people have with this isn't that they disagree with his opinion (though they might), it's that he essentially kicked not only Taylor Swift but the entire institution of proper etiquette in the nuts.

The right to "express yourself" and state your opinion doesn't mean you run around blurting shit out whenever the fuck you feel like it. There's a reason that the words etiquette and manners exist in the English language. The set of unwritten rules which apply to everybody is one that Kanye was never able to grasp, and is why he will continue making an asshat out of himself whenever he does something like this in public.

Your point is correct and there seems to be alot of this sort of dick head behavior going around lately. This is essentially the problem with emotional people who cant contain themselves they have to spill out verbal diarrhea whenever like a case of turrets syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Operator View Post

Yeah, Kanye was rude, but some of these comments are ridiculous. . . I 've been getting some good laughs from this whole Kanye meme thing. Taylor's, if not both of their record sales will probably see an increase from this stunt. . . which is a good thing.
    That pic is insta-win !!!

Yea I agree its not that I approve what he did but on the other hand people are equally over reacting like saying there gonna ban his music or praying for the guy to die I mean gimme a break.

Chris brown gets better treatment and he did something faaar worse by beating a small woman have to death.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Watch what? A missing video link?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Tourette's Syndrome POW . But excellent points.

i think that his apology on leno was sincere enough, but he didn't realize what he did til leno mentioned his mom.
    once that happend kanye's face sorta changed, his overall body language changed.
    yes he's a douche, but its because he's stupid, and doesn't think before he acts.
    hopefully he'll mature a little during his "break" from the scene (he says he needs a extended vacation) and won't pull this bs again.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    this is for the win

thats all fine and well, as long as ppl just make sure to not be saying/doing all this over his opinion
    the point is not his opinion, it's the fact that he was being a dick.but yeah people are overreacting to some degree. it's not like he hit her. people saying he needs to die are just being really ridiculous.

Anyone who has not seen it this is the "I'm sorry"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0VwSGpijMA

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    exactly. ppl are acting COMPLETELY rediculous over this, which kinda proves just how bored ppl are LOL
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/355...t_himself.html

kanye is on suicide watch. they say he hasnt been 'right' since his mom died..

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

It's kinda obvious he has had problems since forever. He really needs someone close to help him realize that he needs to get his act together, instead of riding on his money and fame.